View Full Version : Shawshank Redemption

DeadManWalkin
06-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Has anybody seen the Movie

I'm a great fan of it

One of the Best Movies of Alltime

{I}{K}{E}
06-02-2005, 10:40 AM
ofcource have I seen this movie (have it on DVD) it's one of the best movies ever make.

(IMDb top250 (http://www.imdb.com/chart/top) nr.2!!!)

TFFTn
06-02-2005, 10:58 AM
All my mates where saying "This is a good move" I was like "this is probebly going to be the shittiest pieice of crap Ill ever watch"

But, its one of the best films ever, I was thinking like this about Green Mile but my god, also one of the best films ive seen.

DeadManWalkin
06-02-2005, 11:01 AM
All my mates where saying "This is a good move" I was like "this is probebly going to be the shittiest pieice of crap Ill ever watch"

But, its one of the best films ever, I was thinking like this about Green Mile but my god, also one of the best films ive seen.

Green Mile is also by the same director Frank Darabont

He bought the movie rights from Stephen King for 1 $ :D

I guess his nxt movie is Some Fahrenheit 453 like tht,didn't remember the exact name

Money Fist
06-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Shawshank Redemption is great
Green Mile is great too
dont knock it :P

{I}{K}{E}
06-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Shawshank Redemption is great
Green Mile is great too
dont knock it :P

both are from Stephen King. dont like all the other movies that are from King's novels most of em are low budget crap. (Me liked Rose Red :P )

Money Fist
06-02-2005, 12:31 PM
both are from Stephen King. dont like all the other movies that are from King's novels most of em are low budget crap. (Me liked Rose Red :P )
shining never shined too much on my list
but it was a "worth watching" film
i guess that one came under low budget huh?

bigboab
06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Definately a great movie.:)

@{I}{K}{E}, Stand By Me was by Stephen King. Another good movie or maybe I was listening to the music.:)

{I}{K}{E}
06-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Havent seen that movie bigboab, it's in the IMDb top250 so I will have a look if I can find the DVD :)

Adster
06-02-2005, 02:15 PM
the green mile was the green mile too long...

yeah shawshank great movie I really really can;t belive its number 2 on IMDB though

of course what belongs at number 1 on every site is the godfather hehe

yeah a great movie Morgan should have won the Oscar that year

Money Fist
06-02-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah a great movie Morgan should have won the Oscar that year
he didnt!? thats fukin disgusting.

cpt_azad
06-03-2005, 05:25 AM
Shawshank Redemption is a really well made movie, in fact it was the first movie i bought for my dvd collection. And ya, morgan freeman not winning any awards for his role in that movie makes as much sense as IKE not liking his peanuts.

leeferdude
06-03-2005, 08:11 AM
I love that movie. I need to get the DVD. I have it recorded on VHS I think...:(

Shawshank Redemption is a really well made movie, in fact it was the first movie i bought for my dvd collection. And ya, morgan freeman not winning any awards for his role in that movie makes as much sense as IKE not liking his peanuts.

Off topic, but who is that hottie in your avatar?

{I}{K}{E}
06-03-2005, 09:23 AM

he couldn't win for best actor. imo Tom Hanks deserved it

Tom Hanks won that year for Forrest Gump. dunno how good the movie Ed Wood is because Martin Landau won best Supporting Role

maebach
06-03-2005, 08:16 PM
one of my all time favourites

ApacNTS
06-03-2005, 08:17 PM
this is a great movie, a true classic, plays alot here on tnt, they love it to death.

kazaaman
06-04-2005, 12:00 AM
One of the BEST movies ever made. A gangsta ass movie. 5 STARS