PDA

View Full Version : Why is it

asmithz
06-04-2005, 02:56 AM
When you have a shitty time in your life, something seems to make it worse, and it seems like you will never get out?

ziggyjuarez
06-04-2005, 03:08 AM
"Because life is a bitch and she keeps fucking you"
-ziggyjuarez

asmithz
06-04-2005, 03:09 AM
Nice Ziggy

But dosent help :-p

Wallace_Askew
06-04-2005, 03:14 AM
Did u get a DUI?

asmithz
06-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Did u get a DUI?

Nope, women problems, life problem, family problems, job problems, and more. I feel alone, all the time. Always wondering why i am here? Whats the point, and why do i wake up and continue doing this? Whats wrong with me? Why do people not like me? Why cant this girl I like get over her problems. Why does she just play games with me? Where do i belong?

Just always, seem like being in the gutter.

Wallace_Askew
06-04-2005, 03:55 AM
The 1st step is to get rid of that girl...i find that my happiness usually tends to have a lot do do with my relationship status. About a year and a half ago I couldnt figure it out...then I left my girlfired, got a much better one...one that I may marry...and and then I felt great. We've ebnn together for about 18 months now. A few weeks ago I was begining to get depressed again and my relationship was goin good so i quit my job and got another one. I guess the thing to do is make a change. A big one.

asmithz
06-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Man everyone tells me i should just get rid of her, but its not easy to leave someone you love. It like a combination of things tho with me, other then this girl. (and the other girl lol) anyways, i dont know my place. I feel left out, of everything, like i have no place in people lifes or something.

Wallace_Askew
06-04-2005, 05:57 AM
maybe its time to move...you know...spread your wings

bigboab
06-04-2005, 06:01 AM
Stop concentrating on yourself. Get out and join some kind of sports or receational club and enjoy yourself. Play team games and you will soon feel 'part of the team'.:)

Failing that I will swap places with you.:lol:

colt45joe
06-04-2005, 06:23 AM
Do a wall-flip, it'll make you happy:
http://www.trickstutorials.com/tutorials/tricks/wall_flip.php

:)

peat moss
06-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Surround yourself with good friends , they will laff with you not against you .

And with out sounding like a plick they useualy have worse truobles :(

Gemby!
06-04-2005, 03:17 PM
When you have a shitty time in your life, something seems to make it worse, and it seems like you will never get out?

im guessing your an optimistic person :P

it will get better, even if it seems like it never will. but you do have to take some of your problems and pwn them ! if that makes sense ....:lookaroun

99%
06-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I agree with you azmith life is a real booger sometimes
accept the problems & life will be easier
there are no rules - you decide
you can always start again elsewhere

ive seen guys quit everything they had for a better life - it worksyou just need to know what you want (or...dont want (which is mostly the case))

http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BeachCamSouthLarge.php

asmithz
06-04-2005, 09:05 PM
I know what my problems are, and i want to just move past them. Seems like im in a rut right now, when ever i try, i seems to get pushed down further.

Wallace_Askew
06-04-2005, 09:07 PM
You need a vacation

asmithz
06-04-2005, 09:52 PM
hahah, yea i just need to get away for awhile.

bigboab
06-04-2005, 11:10 PM

Enjoy yourself and tell us how you got on.:)

asmithz
06-04-2005, 11:14 PM

Ehh, i cant do it. My job wont let me take off. I think i should quit.

bigboab
06-04-2005, 11:19 PM

Ehh, i cant do it. My job wont let me take off. I think i should quit.

No take time to think about it. There are a lot of options that you just dont see at the moment. Look around. It would surprise you who actually likes you where you work. They are sometimes just too shy to say so.:)

Wallace_Askew
06-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Find a new job first ;)

asmithz
06-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Find a new job first ;)

It sucks cause this job pays so much, to just quit would be silly.

*goddess*
06-05-2005, 01:12 AM
:) So at least you don't have financial problems, that's one positive.

:frusty: Lots of cliches are actually true, shit happens to everyone and ya gotta have the bad to appreciate the good.

We all have bad things happen to us/shitty times in our lives (especially the teenage years). I guess you just learn to deal or live with it and move on.

Try to look for positives in your life and appreciate those. Then see which negatives you can do something about.

I wish ya luck.