PDA

View Full Version : BFV Free Maps

BawA
06-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey can somebody tell me where i can get some good "free" BattelField: Veitnam Maps, i googled it but most of them directs to FilePlant and ArcadeSpy which r paid services.

Peerzy
06-04-2005, 01:26 PM
I've never heard of a site called Fileplant before. How does the plant hold the files, with its leaves? Anyway you might want to try Fileplanet as they offer both a free wait in a line service and a pay and no wait service.

GepperRankins
06-04-2005, 02:56 PM
http://battlefield1942.filefront.com/

that place may have them, though i can't find any reference to BF:Vietnam

the only extra maps i've ever come across are the ones that come in the patches. you can't find them in single player because the don't have the scripting to control AI players. if you're after mods check the mod's homepages for links

if you need the patches www.gamershell.com is probably the best place to find them

lcrt
06-04-2005, 06:53 PM
i have also searched for them but found none

Smith
06-04-2005, 09:18 PM
www.bfvfiles.com

You obsiously didnt search hard enough

tesco
06-06-2005, 08:35 PM
The wait lines suck. :unsure:
In the time you spend searching all different sites to find what you want you could have just left the line waiting and done other stuff.

Money Fist
06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
you should play the PoE mod
its pretty fukin cool
its actully better than BF:v its self
has a shit load of cool maps

Spicker
06-06-2005, 11:27 PM
I've never heard of a site called Fileplant before. How does the plant hold the files, with its leaves? Anyway you might want to try Fileplanet as they offer both a free wait in a line service and a pay and no wait service.
:lol:

always pulling bawa's legs :lol:

made my day.. :naughty:

:lol: :lol: