PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore supports file sharing..

Formula1
06-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Yay :)

Michael Moore on file sharing (http://savefile.com/filehost/files.php?fid=6816445)

(Michael_Moore_on_filesharing.avi - 5.44MB)

GepperRankins
06-04-2005, 05:41 PM
i reckon he's a lying dick.

if he really supported filesharing there'd have been a decent leaked copy of fahrenhiet 9/11. he's just trying to get more hippy liberals to support him. if that film was more about politics than his bank balance he wouldn't have just put it on in the cinema; where it's obvious he can only preach to a few of the converted :dry:

GepperRankins
06-04-2005, 05:44 PM
btw i can't download it

99%
06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
well he does need to get his samples from somewhere...

GepperRankins
06-04-2005, 05:52 PM
i can't download that file

Formula1
06-04-2005, 07:30 PM
i can...

{I}{K}{E}
06-04-2005, 08:56 PM

if he really supported filesharing there'd have been a decent leaked copy of fahrenhiet 9/11. he's just trying to get more hippy liberals to support him. if that film was more about politics than his bank balance he wouldn't have just put it on in the cinema; where it's obvious he can only preach to a few of the converted :dry:

He said when the movie came out that is was okay if it was shared on the net (the studio was really pissed ofcourse bout that :P )

GepperRankins
06-04-2005, 09:05 PM

He said when the movie came out that is was okay if it was shared on the net (the studio was really pissed ofcourse bout that :P )
that's why it pisses me off. he said that but there was no leak.

{I}{K}{E}
06-04-2005, 09:43 PM
that's why it pisses me off. he said that but there was no leak.

If that was true, it wasnt his fault :huh:

GepperRankins
06-04-2005, 09:48 PM
he was the editor guy. he could have leaked it himself or been irresponsible with the tape easily :dry:

Rat Faced
06-04-2005, 09:49 PM

He said no one would be prosecuted for sharing on the Internet, plus it was on UK National TV (NOT Satelite/Cable pay per view, the free terrestial TV) before it had even finished running on US cinema's, and they didnt pay more than minimum rate to get it.

As his books are more popular here than in the States, he'd probably have made more money from the cinema's or waiting a year or 2 before giving TV rights, like the studio's do, in order to increase income from Video/DVD sales.