PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Me?

playa_dray_007
04-09-2003, 01:47 PM
i got a quicc little question..how can you place a whole cd on kazzaa lite so that you can share it with other users. i am not sure how to do it. i was wondering if someone can kindly help me out.

~wun~luv--dray

itay
04-09-2003, 01:59 PM
:rtfaq:
it's all explained there.....

playa_dray_007
04-09-2003, 02:17 PM
i've read the faq but they don't say how u can download a cd onto kazzaa so you can share it with other people? i am uncertain on how to do this and i was wondering if someone can help me out? I would greatly appreciate it.

~wun luv~
dray

N£MO
04-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by itay@9 April 2003 - 14:59
:rtfaq:
it's all explained there.....
@ itay...you obviously havnt read the FAQ's as no mention of how to rip a cd which is what the posters question was about.So you :rtfaq: you fool!! :P

playa_dray_007 Posted on 9 April 2003 - 14:47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i got a quicc little question..how can you place a whole cd on kazzaa lite so that you can share it with other users. i am not sure how to do it. i was wondering if someone can kindly help me out.

~wun~luv--dray

Go into Musicworld and look for Paul's pinned topic on How to make good quality MP3 rips.Follow this and you cant go wrong,good luck!! :D

Lamsey
04-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Or if you want to share a data CD:

Copy the CD to a 'iso' image file using Nero or Easy CD Creator and put that in your shared folder.
Then post a verified 'hash' in the appropriate verifieds section (there are tutorials on how to do this in the verifieds forums).