06-07-2005, 10:59 AM
On Thursday.

Should I pack my Liverpool shirt? :unsure:

DanB
06-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I guess it depends on whether or not you wish to come home again :ermm:

manker
06-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Should I pack my Liverpool shirt? Yeah definitely. You've heard of the italian bog-roll shortage, then.

Have a good time ;)

Illuminati
06-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah definitely. You've heard of the italian bog-roll shortage, then.

They've got a bog-roll shortage? :blink:

I'd better get a few United shirts then - There's plenty on the cheap at the local discount store :P

manker
06-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Hoi! Get your own derisory comment :snooty:

Illuminati
06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Hoi! Get your own derisory comment :snooty:

I would do, but the truth is usually repetitive. :devil:

I was telling the truth - Racks of spare Man Utd shirts at the local JJB Discount store, and only one Liverpool top left :P

manker
06-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Well ... yeah, that's a good thing. We're boycotting teh merchandise atm :rolleyes:

Gemby!
06-07-2005, 03:51 PM
im going italy in summer....probably :P

definatly going scotland :01:

and take the shirt - no one needs to see those man boobs :rolleyes:

Lilmiss
06-07-2005, 05:06 PM
:P Have fun Illuminati.

Remember foreigners deal with dirty thieving scum in a different way, so leave those hub caps alone. :fear:

Illuminati
06-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Remember foreigners deal with dirty thieving scum in a different way, so leave those hub caps alone. :fear:

I'm heading to Italy, not Iran :P

Lilmiss
06-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Even so. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/bumwiggle.gif :pinch:

JPaul
06-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Have a good time.

Send me a postcard.

Bring me back rock.

With the word ITALIA through the middle.

Illuminati
06-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Have a good time.

Send me a postcard.

Bring me back rock.

With the word ITALIA through the middle.

I'll see what I can do :D

Gripper
06-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Eat loads of pasta,allow yourself to be seduced by exotic foreigners,and have a great time

Gemby!
06-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Eat loads of pasta,allow yourself to be seduced by exotic foreigners,and have a great time

you just made italians sound like fat sluts .....:lookaroun

Illuminati
06-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Just checking in from London (need to spend the night here, then heading to Heathrow tomorrow morning for my flight to Milan) - I feel so filthy :(

I'll say this about London - Any tech geeks here who get a chance to go through the city should stop by the Apple Store in Regent Street - Forget the arguments about Tiger vs Win32 vs Linux, Apple do know how to make a store stylish :D Place is clean, modern, cool and very spacious. It's a shame there aren't many stores like that across Britain :(

Also went to the Gizmondo store just down the road from Apple - Anyway... ;)

I'll try and see what news I can get ATM before my credit runs out (If you're wondering how I'm posting, let's just say that internet cafes are wonderful things :D)

/me goes off to find a list of internet cafes near the hotels where Ill is staying

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Just checking in from London (need to spend the night here, then heading to Heathrow tomorrow morning for my flight to Milan) - I feel so filthy :(

I'll say this about London - Any tech geeks here who get a chance to go through the city should stop by the Apple Store in Regent Street - Forget the arguments about Tiger vs Win32 vs Linux, Apple do know how to make a store stylish :D Place is clean, modern, cool and very spacious. It's a shame there aren't many stores like that across Britain :(

Also went to the Gizmondo store just down the road from Apple - Anyway... ;)

I'll try and see what news I can get ATM before my credit runs out (If you're wondering how I'm posting, let's just say that internet cafes are wonderful things :D)

/me goes off to find a list of internet cafes near the hotels where Ill is staying

Enjoy your trip :D , you gonna do the San Siro tour thing? :huh:

Illuminati
06-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Here (http://www.travelsphere.co.uk/TourFrontPage.aspx?TR=FXI&MT=&MS=&Layout=Layouts/ShowItin&B=EW)'s the tour I'm doing :)

DanB
06-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Looks good :D

Who you going with? :unsure:

Illuminati
06-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Parents.

It's been five years since I had a holiday, and a similar story for my older brother (nine years). He decided to have a holiday with his girlfriend and I thought "what the hell" and decided to go with my parents for once. :)

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Here (http://www.travelsphere.co.uk/TourFrontPage.aspx?TR=FXI&MT=&MS=&Layout=Layouts/ShowItin&B=EW)'s the tour I'm doing :)

certainly gonna see a lot of stuff :jealous:

I've been to Venice (Beautiful and not at all smelly), Verona(they have a McD's :rolleyes: and a coloseum (sp) type thing ) and Lake Garda (go out on a boat if its cheap and you can be bothered or go swimming) and take lots of pics :D

ps oh and apparently Florence is def worth a visit, I notice it is optional. Also tell your mum to have a look in the leather type shops/stalls any woman I have known that went there got a stack of bargins (don't tell your dad ;) ). Worth looking at the market stall for the odd football top if thats your thing too :D

Illuminati
06-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Aye, every optional excursion is covered - My father likes to holiday in style :lol:

Having said that, I know about the cheap leather goods there :) Still have my wallet on me that they brought back 2 years ago :) (and a belt as well, come to think of it)

Gemby!
06-10-2005, 09:01 AM
:ohmy:

now THAT is a holiday :lol:

hope you enjoy yourself and dont spend too much time in internet cafes....not that im trying to get rid of you or anything :shifty:

Illuminati
06-10-2005, 09:22 AM
Logging in from a PAYG internet phone at Heathrow :)

One of our hand luggage bags got stopped at security - Someone thought the camera bag could have held explosive substances :shifty:

Will probably send an update when I get to Roma - In the meantime, any mods fancy posting the IP of this post to see how "secure" this terminal is? :devil:

Illuminati
06-13-2005, 02:54 PM
ATM calling from an internet point in a wine bar in Lucca :w00t:

Only called in to see whats been happening recently. Feels a little weird not knowing all the national news :( (English newspapers are available in rare places around the places Im staying, but they are the previous day).

BTW, a special message to Manker concerning Friday - How do you like those (red) apples? :P

manker
06-13-2005, 03:28 PM
:lol: :D

Obviously I'm not happy about any good fortune that you lot get but it is tempered with the fact that you have to pre-qualify for the first qualifying round - and it fecks up your pre-season.

UEFA must be glad that it was a fairly small club that they had to accomodate, rather than one of the big teams. If United were in the same boat in 2000 (the year subsequent to us winning the proper treble) then I'm sure they'd have stuck us straight in at the group stage ;)

Hope you're having a good time, btw :D