PDA

View Full Version : New Six Feet Under - US/Interweb pace

Mr. Mulder
06-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Spoilers if you haven't seen up to and including 5x01 :shutup:

Anyone watch the season opener of S5? Just watched it now and it certainly doesn’t disappoint. Not as good as previous openers, but wasn’t really expecting it to be :unsure:

The George/Ruth story was pretty damn good, wasn’t expecting him to get taken away like that, but when thinking about it, it does seem like the next step (especially after S4’s ending). Very sad seeing him go through the shock treatment, but once he came out of it all, he seemed fine/happy enough :ermm: Ruth’s being a bit of a bitch though, at the end where she was basically complaining about having to be stuck with him, though I suppose it’s understandable :ermm:

Strangely it wasn’t sad seeing Brenda miscarry, what was sadder was her dead Lisa vision at the end, and telling her self she’ll always be a feck-up :no: it’s a good job Nate arrived when he did. On the subject of feck-ups, I can see Billy turning bad this season, and maybe even hurting Claire. Never liked Billy, or anyone the bloke who plays him has been for some reason or another :snooty:

David and Keith’s baby story was a bit slow and uninteresting, they’ve always had great parts though, so hopefully it’ll pick up soon. And finally there’s Ricardo’s sub plot, which was ok to watch, I like the girl he’s with, lets hope she’s crazy or something, and see if things turn really bad for him, just for quality television :01:

Mr. Mulder
06-15-2005, 12:12 PM
Spoilers if you haven't seen up to and including 5x02

Ruth’s a bitch :dry: you'd think she'd be more understanding and forgiving, but instead she acts like a selfish child, there's no reason to sympathize with her other than it's a bit unfair on her side, she should just stfu and live with it or dump him off on his daughter instead of making a person who's mentally ill feel like sh*t all the time :dry: i hope she dies this season, she's not a very good character anymore :snooty:

it was good to see the dead coming back to talk to Nate, was wandering if they'd carry that on this season and they did. All this talk of a time when they didn't have to care, and everything was great might lead on to something bigger, like nate wishing he isn't where he is, which wouldn't be a good story imo because he seems perfectly happy with Brenda and his daughter atm :ermm:

i wander how long it will take for Rico to get caught out :shifty: And finally Billy going of his meds at the end there will probably lead to him messing about with Clair, maybe even hurting her :01:

Mr. Mulder
07-20-2005, 09:29 AM
How come there's no torrent this week for the new episode? It did air Sunday/Monday did it not? And there's no new torrent to be seen on Filesoup or Torrentspy/Pirate Bay :huh:

"5x07 - The Silence" Should be the latest episode.

Edit: Found one, it was just late this week :)