PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever sold anything on EBay?

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 08:04 PM
If so is it a doddle and did you get a decent price? :) Just asking cause i am thinking about selling some stuff, or should i just load up the car boot? :huh:

Actually come to think of it be kinda handy if we had such a facility in here, obviously it would need to be managed in a certain way....perhaps we could get Noel Edmonds to do it...multi coloured scarves for everyone :01: :happy:

DanB
06-09-2005, 08:17 PM
yes

Its a pain in the arse doing the paypal thing setting it up into a sellers account but its not too bad

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 08:25 PM
yes

Its a pain in the arse doing the paypal thing setting it up into a sellers account but its not too bad

cheers :) , forgot about having to set up the paypal thing :(

Lilmiss
06-09-2005, 08:38 PM
I was thinking of putting the Mini up for sale on there, but I'm a bit concerned about dealing with that amount of money. I don't mind buying things from there, but selling item's is a totally different matter.

Plus, with her being a non runner, I would have to actually meet these people for them to be able to collect her. :fear:

Anyhoo, wanna whip me at Curveball? :unsure:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 08:44 PM
I was thinking of putting the Mini up for sale on there, but I'm a bit concerned about dealing with that amount of money. I don't mind buying things from there, but selling item's is a totally different matter.

Plus, with her being a non runner, I would have to actually meet these people for them to be able to collect her. :fear:

I could put my stuff in the mini's booot and we could sell it as a job lot :01:

I'll give you a game of curveball but reckon you will spank my arse...I notice you have played it once or twice :unsure: :pinch:

for some reason curveball doesn't appear on the challenge lilmiss list :huh: :blink: saved :D

p.s. thanks IKE that helps :huh:

{I}{K}{E}
06-09-2005, 08:45 PM
no

bigboab
06-09-2005, 08:48 PM

I'll give you a game of curveball but reckon you will spank my arse...I notice you have played it once or twice :unsure: :pinch:

Does Limiss do that to you? Obviously does not have Zero Tolerance. Hope you remember that you are not allowed to cheat in the Arcade.:)

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 08:49 PM

Does Limiss do that to you? Obviously does not have Zero Tolerance.

:lol: :rolleyes:

Lilmiss
06-09-2005, 08:51 PM
no

I haven't done anything yet. :unsure:

I can only just get my water bottle and trainers in my boot, it's ickle.
So unless you're intending on selling thimbles, we have a problem.

That's odd, I can't see it either. :huh:

Mr. Mulder
06-09-2005, 08:58 PM
yeah i've sold a few things, mobile phone, dvd's ect, the paypal side of things can be very frustrating, not user friendly in the least - but once thats over and done with, things are pretty straight forward, or at least clearer after your first sale. you learn things like sending a bill to the winning bidder, or invoice and other things like that.

been using it for a few months now without a single problem, sold and bought quite a few things.

what will get annoying is the thousand emails you'll receive from ebay and paypal just for one sale or purchase, they seem content on spamming you :ermm:

so yeah it's alright :unsure:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
yeah i've sold a few things, mobile phone, dvd's ect, the paypal side of things can be very frustrating, not user friendly in the least - but once thats over and done with, things are pretty straight forward, or at least clearer after your first sale. you learn things like sending a bill to the winning bidder, or invoice and other things like that.

been using it for a few months now without a single problem, sold and bought quite a few things.

what will get annoying is the thousand emails you'll receive from ebay and paypal just for one sale or purchase, they seem content on spamming you :ermm:

so yeah it's alright :unsure:

cheers :D

so you gonna sell my stuff for me? :shifty: :P

Mr. Mulder
06-09-2005, 09:46 PM
how many units are we talking here :shifty: :naughty:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-09-2005, 10:16 PM
how many units are we talking here :shifty: :naughty:

:unsure: :lol:

99%
06-10-2005, 12:14 AM
my only relation to ebay is - my god humans will try to sell anything

Peerzy
06-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Watch out, Eba charge you 3 different fee's per item.

-Listing fee, usually like £1 but depends on what the item is.
-Paypal fee, they take away 4% of what you get.
-Random ebay fee, they email you an invioce for this at the end of each like 3 months, its usually like £3-£7.

99%
06-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Ebay at its best
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=88433&item=5588880308&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW