PDA

View Full Version : How come my BitComet only focuses on 1 torrent?

Akumara
06-09-2005, 11:58 PM
Hey,

Lately my BitComet has been only focusing on one torrent. I had 3 files uploading, none downloading, and all my upload speed was forced onto only one of the torrents, and the other torrents had peers connected.

Also, when I download a file, and upload one or two, the upload is focused on the download file.

Anyone heard of this problem or have a solution?

Thanks,
Brendon.

erRor67
06-10-2005, 01:38 AM
I dont use bitcomet (rather azureus) but I know for Azureus that in the settings you specify how many downloads you want active and fully operational. So, i guess you can try looking into ur settings and set if theres a limit you can change on how many downloads/uploads you can have at one time. ;)

sameer0807
06-10-2005, 02:37 AM
I dont use bitcomet (rather azureus) but I know for Azureus that in the settings you specify how many downloads you want active and fully operational. So, i guess you can try looking into ur settings and set if theres a limit you can change on how many downloads/uploads you can have at one time. ;)

that probally be why its not focusing on all the torrents rather just 1....try that, and reply back.

cheers

Akumara
06-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Nope its not that, I'm not a computer illiterate.

They all just focus on the one torrent, even when other torrents have exactly the same amount of peers connected.

Kickbutt424
06-11-2005, 03:41 AM
I tried bitcomet for a while and hated it for that reason. There might be a way to fix it, by why bother. Azureus is so much more intuitive to use, I reccommend you try it.

malyo
06-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Have you tried limiting the upload speed of that torrent? It should use the rest of your bandwidth for the other torrents.

Akumara
06-11-2005, 01:30 PM
hmm I think it was just a tracker problem. Don't worry thanks

richy88
06-15-2005, 03:07 PM
ive never had a problem with bitcomet only being faster on one torrent but you can change the priority

Money Fist
06-15-2005, 03:11 PM
yep sounds like a awkward tracker problem.
bugger off u Ass-ureus users :P