PDA

View Full Version : History Lessons

bigboab
06-12-2005, 10:45 PM
The teacher in the Scottish school said to the class ‘ If any of you can answer this history question you can have Friday and Monday off.

Little Jimmy said ‘Great, I’m good at history, .two days off’

Teacher, ‘Who said ‘We’ll fight on the beaches etc’?

Wee Jimmy put his hand up immediately but the teacher picked a wee English boy from the front of the class. Winston Churchill Miss the wee boy said. Correct the teacher said. See you on Tuesday Thomas.

The following Thursday, same again

Teacher, ‘Who said ‘A giant step for mankind’?

Wee Jimmy put his hand up immediately but the teacher picked another wee English boy from the front of the class. Neil Armstrong Miss the wee boy said. Correct the teacher said. See you on Tuesday Neville.

The following Thursday, same again

Teacher, ‘Who said ‘Ask what you can do for your country’?

Wee Jimmy put his hand up immediately but the teacher picked another wee English boy from the front of the class. J F Kennedy Miss the wee boy said. Correct the teacher said. See you on Tuesday John

At this wee Jimmy overcome with frustration tipped over his desk and said ‘Where have all these English bastards come from’

The teacher said ‘Who said that’?

Wee Jimmy said ‘Bonnie Prince Charlie at Culloden Miss, see you on Tuesday’.

Skiz
06-12-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't know who those two people are. :unsure:

bigboab
06-12-2005, 11:14 PM
I don't know who those two people are. :unsure:
Sorry it was before your time.:( In actual fact I think it was before your country had history.:lol:

manker
06-12-2005, 11:27 PM
I thought it was funny :D :lol:

Skizo, what two people? I can understand you not knowing Bonnie Prince Charlie, I suppose, but not the other three.

Guillaume
06-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Nice one, Boab.

Skizo, what two people? I can understand you not knowing Bonnie Prince Charlie, I suppose, but not the other three.

Roddage.

You can't have missed Skizo's pun.

manker
06-12-2005, 11:46 PM
:ohmy: