PDA

View Full Version : Looking for invites to sites like Pisexy, TorrentBytes, or TorrentLeech

Rip The Jacker
06-14-2005, 12:17 AM
I'm looking for invites to sites such as Pisexy, TorrentBytes, or TorrentLeech.

I'm not new to BitTorrent, but I have been using public sites up until now. I want to see what private trackers have to offer. I don't have any screenshots to show, but I will maintain a good share ratio. :)

If anyone has invites to spare, please let me know. :)

[email protected]

Rip The Jacker
06-14-2005, 06:50 AM
If your reading this JustBlaze, just wanted to say thanks! :)

malyo
06-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Filelist.org and torrentbytes.net have no invite systems you just keep trying untill somebody gets kicked. it took me almost a month to get in torrentbytes but at filelist it should be easyer because the user limit is 140000 compared to 48000

Darkbooty
06-14-2005, 11:32 AM
I am in the same boat. If someone could hook me up with invites, I would be eternally grateful.

Rip The Jacker
06-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Filelist.org and torrentbytes.net have no invite systems you just keep trying untill somebody gets kicked.
Oh, oops. I thought they worked with invites. :blushing:

Thanks for the TorrentLeech invite 46dump! :D

mEtho
06-14-2005, 10:00 PM
One invitation for torrentleech would be appreciated :) :)

[email protected]

Kickbutt424
06-15-2005, 06:58 AM
One invitation for torrentleech would be appreciated :) :)

[email protected]

Ditto what he said, an invite would be fantastic!

hotmale242 @ hotmail . com

bengalsdorf
06-21-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm looking for invites to TorrentBytes [email protected]

Syanide
06-21-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm looking for invites to TorrentBytes [email protected]
Torrentbytes isnt invite, you can only signup when its been pruned of inactive users.

zeustke165
06-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Rip The Jacker check your email, just sent you an invite to Pisexy... Enjoy...

Zeus

bengalsdorf
06-22-2005, 05:01 AM
Torrentbytes AUTO SIGNUP 1.0 by ragnar. For a long time it lasted, now is it so far:this a program, which examines in a freely definable interval regularly whether a registration is possible with different Trackern. If this should be the case, the program moves into the foreground and plays a melody. A side is loaded, on which all necessary fields are already filled out and all questions already answered. One must copy only the Security code and click on OK ONE. With the update interval I recommend at least 5 seconds and maximally 20. Depending upon connection. Much speed does not need it eh, I could no Ping changes determine. One can let it run thus also simply in the background :naughty:

Rip The Jacker
06-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Rip The Jacker check your email, just sent you an invite to Pisexy... Enjoy...

Zeus
Thanks a lot. I'll try and keep a good share ratio. It's so hard to keep a good ratio, my download speeds are at 150kb/sec while my upload speeds are at 2kb/sec. I guess no one else is downloading what I'm downloading...

Blaidd
06-22-2005, 05:52 PM
I am also looking for an invite to TorrentLeech.
I have pisexy invites if anyone is interested

Blaidd