PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 4 Help

bigdawgfoxx
06-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey..I have a lot of really fast cars on GT4, but none seem to be able to beat the world cup championship on professional...

What is a car that I can buy or win (fairly easily) that will win these races. What car did YOU use to win, if u have won them..Price does not matter.

Tylerrought
06-14-2005, 11:47 PM
maybe its ur driving skills

bigdawgfoxx
06-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Well I race them in b spec mode because its so long..so the computer races... anymore help?

bigdawgfoxx
06-15-2005, 03:44 PM
just..like what car did u win the championship race with..?

Tylerrought
06-15-2005, 07:37 PM
when the computer races ur car, it doesnt use the car in its full potential, u could easily shave 5-10 seconds of ur lap time if u drive the car urself as long as ur good at racing. i dont have gt4 myself so im not sure what car to tell u to use. i recomend a high powered 4 wheel drive car tho.. nissian skyline (or whatever the equivulent in gt4 is). other then that i can't say much tho.

Josh
06-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Use the Audi R8 trust me it works for those races do it in B Spec with Softs on the front and Mediums on the back for the wheels on GameFAQ's there is a walkthrough that tells u best cars to use for the different races and champonships i used the Audi R8 and i have done over 2,000 miles in it for tons of different races bout time i change it i think for a new one

Just to add dont eva use a skyline in gt4 they suck they are class in other games but the SLR Mclaren fully equip will be best choice for races not needing a race car (unmodified cars)

The skyline just aint good enough for races in GT4 nice car and everything but shocking in this.

bigdawgfoxx
06-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah i have the sl65amg...not quiet the mclaren but close..thanks for the help guys!

bigdawgfoxx
06-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Use the Audi R8 trust me it works for those races do it in B Spec with Softs on the front and Mediums on the back for the wheels on GameFAQ's there is a walkthrough that tells u best cars to use for the different races and champonships i used the Audi R8 and i have done over 2,000 miles in it for tons of different races bout time i change it i think for a new one

Just to add dont eva use a skyline in gt4 they suck they are class in other games but the SLR Mclaren fully equip will be best choice for races not needing a race car (unmodified cars)

The skyline just aint good enough for races in GT4 nice car and everything but shocking in this.

Hey would you mind sending me a link to that page that tells me which cars to use for which race..i cant seem to find it..thanks!