PDA

View Full Version : @ Hairbautt

(>Zero Cool<)
06-15-2005, 01:26 PM
:blink:

does anyone know who this is?

My pm box has been full for ages so i haven't gotten any pms for a fair while. Most of the peeps I know are aware of this but occasionally i get an e-mail
telling me that 'so-n-so' has tried to send me a pm. In this case.....

e.g. .......Hairbautt has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on FileSharing Talk has reached the specified quota..........

Normally I know who it is but I've never heard of this user. Does anyone know who he/she/it is? Just curious. :ermm: should i be worried? :pinch:

{I}{K}{E}
06-15-2005, 01:27 PM
why not delete some of your old PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=89486

old member.. he's online rightnow

(>Zero Cool<)
06-15-2005, 01:29 PM
why not delete some of your old PM?

you may be on to something there! :P

(I kinda enjoy the mystery though :shifty: )

edit: thanks....don't recognise him so prolly just a mistake.....was kinda hoping they would be a youngish blonde person......unfortunately that was not quite what I had in mind :rolleyes:

Virtualbody1234
06-15-2005, 01:46 PM
You could also download all your PMs to your HDD and keep them. There is a built-in download feature at the bottom of the PM screen:

Download all Private Messages as :
XML | CSV | Text

(>Zero Cool<)
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
You could also download all your PMs to your HDD and keep them. There is a built-in download feature at the bottom of the PM screen:

Download all Private Messages as :
XML | CSV | Text

ta :)

to be honest I think I tried a that while back that but it didn't work/I buggered it up :rolleyes: