PDA

View Full Version : problems with...

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 05:47 PM
the structure of the roman catholic church ?

its for sociology, and i am meant to list problems that exist, but me being me, i have no idea !

so does anyone know any ?:wacko:

manker
06-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Feck knows. I suppose googling will throw something up but I too can't be arsed :(

JP (aka feck) might have an idea.

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 05:59 PM
apparently the roof leaks and there there are old mine shafts in that area :unsure:

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 05:59 PM
apparently the roof leaks and there there are old mine shafts in that area :unsure:

:frusty:

not that structure :rolleyes:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 06:05 PM

:frusty:

not that structure :rolleyes:

ah......sorry...................... :P

fraid i don't know that much if you mean that structure:(

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 06:18 PM
:( guess i will just have to do the whole ' i tried my best' bull to the teacher - he wont mind :P

Mr. Mulder
06-16-2005, 06:19 PM
they tried too hard to make the gelgameks fit in :dry:

manker
06-16-2005, 06:19 PM
:( guess i will just have to do the whole ' i tried my best' bull to the teacher - he wont mind :POo-er.

Do you take him an apple every day or do you add something entirely different to his daily routine :naughty:

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 06:21 PM
:( guess i will just have to do the whole ' i tried my best' bull to the teacher - he wont mind :POo-er.

Do you take him an apple every day or do you add something entirely different to his daily routine :naughty:

no, i always end up eating the apple ....its a long journey :schnauz:

and no i dont !! eww

he is just gullible :rolleyes:

Guillaume
06-16-2005, 06:25 PM
problems with the structure of the roman catholic church ?

Nothing that a good smiting won't cure.

Get cracking, God.

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 06:29 PM
problems with the structure of the roman catholic church ?

Nothing that a good smiting won't cure.

Get cracking, God.

i dont think smiting is a good answer for sociology :fist:

i ought to smite sociology :dry:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Dunno if this helps but it might gve you a few ideas :huh:

googly thing (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=problems+with+the+roman+catholic+church+&meta=)

female and gay priests is always worth a debate but there are bound to be lots of other stuff, as I said my knowledge is nil :unsure:

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 07:16 PM
:( no hope, but it doesnt matter, but thanks very much :D

*hugs*

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 07:22 PM
:( no hope, but it doesnt matter, but thanks very much :D

*hugs*

no probs :)

what exactly are you looking for?

Gemby!
06-16-2005, 07:32 PM
ze question is 'look carefully at the diagram of the structure of the roman catholic church and the information about its membership, identify two problems that you think might arise from the management of the church'

interesting eh ?

Guillaume
06-16-2005, 07:41 PM
''look carefully at the diagram of the structure of the roman catholic church and the information about its membership, identify two problems that you think might arise from the management of the church'

One interesting thing would be to ask if the fact the church is run by old men, sitting in their ivory towers blissfully unaware of the realities of today's world, could mean the church's future downfall?

:unsure:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 08:04 PM
ze question is 'look carefully at the diagram of the structure of the roman catholic church and the information about its membership, identify two problems that you think might arise from the management of the church'

interesting eh ?

ok so without the diagram it could be tricky :unsure: