View Full Version : The adventures of jnr manker

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 06:02 PM
:01:

well how is the wee fella?

until i address my pm system problem i shall have to create a thread :rolleyes:

manker
06-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Judging only by his gigantic stool, he is in fine fettle.

Missus manker thought he would be happy running around in the nud after his bath yesterday morning. He was. He also shit on the settee. They're so cute at that age :mellow:

Anyways, isn't it time you deleted a few of those old pms. I bet you hoard old newspaper clippings too :P

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Judging only by his gigantic stool, he is in fine fettle.

Missus manker thought he would be happy running around in the nud after his bath yesterday morning. He was. He also shit on the settee. They're so cute at that age :mellow:

Anyways, isn't it time you deleted a few of those old pms. I bet you hoard old newspaper clippings too :P

....nope just toe nail clippings and other important stuff, bellybutton fluff and the like :rolleyes:

so he is just like his old man cept he doesn't need a couple of Babyshams and a curry to help him achieve his exploits

manker
06-16-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm not old :fist: :butmuchnearer30than20: :fist:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm not old :fist: :butmuchnearer30than20: :fist:

you just wear old man's shoes? and comedy socks ? :blink:

manker
06-16-2005, 06:26 PM
They're tailored especially for me, you can't just pop into M&S to buy a pair of manker blinky socks, you know.

As for the shoes ... you're right but my daps don't go that well with work-wear :(

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 06:37 PM
They're tailored especially for me, you can't just pop into M&S to buy a pair of manker blinky socks, you know.

As for the shoes ... you're right but my daps don't go that well with work-wear :(

:lol:

I would consider changing my job...nothing can be worth having to do the slip-ons :cry: :hidesworkslip-ons:

manker
06-16-2005, 06:51 PM
You think if the FST merchandise idea ever did take off, people might buy manker socks?

(>Zero Cool<)
06-16-2005, 06:53 PM
You think if the FST merchandise idea ever did take off, people might buy manker socks?

they would be perfect for the 'I don't actually like you but felt obliged to get you a present so I could come to your party' set :01:

manker
06-16-2005, 06:57 PM
I think we've discovered a niche in the market :01:

JPaul
06-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Strangely, one of the few certainties in life is that, were the blinky / manker socks available, I would buy a pear.

manker
06-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Strangely, one of the few certainties in life is that, were the blinky / manker socks available, I would buy a pear.Don't go to Asda. My mate works there and he says that the quality of fresh produce has gone downhill since it's become Walmart.

You might get a blinking manky pear :pinch:

JPaul
06-16-2005, 11:06 PM
For the record, I would happily but t'manker socks and wear them, were someone to be selling such an item.