PDA

View Full Version : Big Plans In Tatters

JPaul
06-16-2005, 10:37 PM
It would appear that Apple Night is no longer in keeping with the ethos of this forum. Too frivolous it seems. As such the plans to re-instate it are cancelled.

With apologies to those who have been in training for the return. I am sure the effort can be put to good use elsewhere.

That is all.

manker
06-16-2005, 10:44 PM
In that case we should make inroads to planning something entirely more fun. Like having special stars for geptards who copy and paste stuff that no-one is interested in.

No offence to the geptards. They are mere prawns.

Snee
06-16-2005, 10:47 PM
If I in any way contributed to the downfall of our glorious apple-night, then don't try to reply to me, for I shall be busy commiting harakiri :snooty:

Guillaume
06-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Do you need a kaishaku to help you on your way?

Maybe J'pol could consider exiling Apple Night and resurrect the J'pol experience?

JPaul
06-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Do you need a kaishaku to help you on your way?

Maybe J'pol could consider exiling Apple Night and resurrect the J'pol experience?
A plan, or scheme worthy of consideration.

I shall put two of my finest operatives on it, with a view to a fees ability study.

Once again La Francais come thro' with l'compromise option.

(Northern Francais, obviousement)

Snee
06-16-2005, 10:54 PM
I thought you weren't going to reply to me if I'd done anything, now you went and spoiled it :dry:

manker
06-16-2005, 10:55 PM
obviousement:real: http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/glag.gif

JPaul
06-16-2005, 10:55 PM
I yhought you weren't going to reply to me if done anything, now you went and spoiled it :dry:
I didn't reply to you .... D'oh.

Snee
06-16-2005, 10:56 PM
I'm in the clear then, sweet :happy:

Guillaume
06-16-2005, 10:59 PM
I thought you weren't going to reply to me if done anything, now you went and spoiled it :dry:

Not at all, I was merely offering to help you save face by removing your head when the knife slices the skin of your belly.
Common courtesy and a great honour when seppuku was committed. :smartass:

Erm. Maybe we should rename it Sake Night in honor of your good self when you have travelled to your next incarnation. :unsure: