PDA

View Full Version : The Best Video Editing Software

kurse
06-17-2005, 02:42 AM
Hi there, I am making a music video for my friend and we already got it on tape and have it transfered on my computer but what is the best video editing software to make the video more intertaining. Im talking about colors, transitions, effects, title entries and all that but I want to know what is the best video editing software for a music video; something close to professional or professional.

HCT
06-17-2005, 02:48 AM
Pinnacle Liquid

{I}{K}{E}
06-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Adobe Premiere.

trajillo
06-17-2005, 09:46 AM
yeah premiere is probbly the best video editing program out ... if you know how to use it... but if its too complicated for you try something lame like Windows Movie Maker.

Money Fist
06-17-2005, 10:00 AM
try something lame like Windows Movie Maker.lmao

yea abobe is good
just give it a few trys
it really isnt too hard once you figure a few things out

Dark Steno
06-17-2005, 11:59 AM
yeah premiere is probbly the best video editing program out ... if you know how to use it... but if its too complicated for you try something lame like Windows Movie Maker.
Something like Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia Studio. But Camtasia Studio may give you more choices of formats and codecs (even you can add watermark).

ashen3
06-17-2005, 09:50 PM
try something lame like Windows Movie Maker.lmao

yea abobe is good
just give it a few trys
it really isnt too hard once you figure a few things out

There's a Mod for Adobe Premier pro 1.5 that enables easier use of Interface, seems to work very well tbh

keyser_soze
06-18-2005, 10:29 PM
THIS (http://www.canopus-uk.com/US/products/EDIUSPro3/pm_EDIUSPro3.asp) is the Muther of all video editing software products as far as I can make out from the video editing ppl I know thats in the know, I personally use studio 9, the reason is because I understand it and it does what I want it to do, powers nothing without control so dont get a top end editing app if your gonna spend most of your time working out how it works, a bit like I am now with adobe photoshop :D