PDA

View Full Version : All You People Are Liberal Name Callers!

Got_brains?
04-09-2003, 10:06 PM
God, I dont know how much longer I can stand some of you liberals.
You dont have to call bush a terrorist, or fox news lame to get your point accross.

Have you even sat down, turned on FNC (Fox News Channel) and watch it for 20 mins?
I am a republican and listen to democrats. Every day, on the way back to school, I turn on a local station called 'The randy roads show'. She is full of herself. She even calls herself a godess. I listen to her talking about how biast FNC is and how bush should be impeached. But what I find most interesting is that She says that Rush Limbaw (excuse my spelling... Never one of my talents) is rude and cuts off people. I listened to her for another half hour.

I counted 7 out of 8 republican callers who had a ligitimate dissusion on differing opinions got cut off the randy roads show in the first minute and a half of dissusion. The other one got cut out in 3 minutes and 27 seconds.

On rush's show, 1 out of 10 democrats got cut off, IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES. Big diffrence, eh? Also, the one that was cutoff was YELLING LIKE THIS TO RUSH CALLING HIM AN IDIOT AND A COWARD.

Make your own decision (Honstly).

Did you notice that I didn't call you a name and I got my point accros?

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT FLAME. I WANT TO HAVE A DISSUSION, NOT A WAR IN THIS THREAD. :flame: ( It specifficly says do not flame in the: :rtfm: )

Got_brains?
04-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have been to 2 pro-america rallys! Go USA.

By the way, there was OVER 25,000 (that is not a type o, yes... 25,000) PEOPLE AT THE FIRST RALLY AND OVER 15,000 ON THE SECOND ONE

The first one was held in olimpic park, Georga. RIGHT OUT SIDE CNN's MAIN HEADQUARTERS.

CNN gave NO coverage to the seccond one, and for the first one they said "Some Pro-America people were at a rally in gorga... but they were NOT, NOT pro war and were only pro-america.

They never said how many came. Then they said that there was 8 people protesting in MN and 250 in china. They gave more coverage to the 8 person groop than the 25,000-40,000 one. Intersting.

Skillian
04-09-2003, 10:12 PM
You use the term "liberal" like an insult. To many people it isn't. And all media is biased, whether it's agenda is conservative or democratic, whether it's from the USA or not. Some is more biased than others, but that doesn't follow political lines.

Got_brains?
04-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@9 April 2003 - 15:12
You use the term "liberal" like an insult. To many people it isn't. And all media is biased, whether it's agenda is conservative or democratic, whether it's from the USA or not. Some is more biased than others, but that doesn't follow political lines.
I do agree that all media is biased, but I belive that Fox is the least biasted. And, I will use the word democratic if you want if you think I am trying to flame.

Or what other word would you like me to use?

Skillian
04-09-2003, 10:27 PM
I don't actually live in America so I can't really say how biased Fox is compared to other networks - all I can say is I've heard bad things about it and its links to government and big business. But then I guess that could apply to many other networks. And besides it was NBC who sacked a journalist for speaking out against the war in Iraq.

The only thing I would say is that to get a less biased view of the situation (or at least a wider range of views) you should read more than one newspaper, watch more than one network. And that includes the democratic/liberal press too ;)

Got_brains?
04-09-2003, 10:32 PM
The only thing I would say is that to get a less biased view of the situation (or at least a wider range of views) you should read more than one newspaper, watch more than one network. And that includes the democratic/liberal press too 

Yes, I agree. Thank you much for not just coming out and flaming :flame: and accually talking like civilized people, NOT SCREAMING AT EACHOTHER GETTING NOTHING DONE. B)

ne1GotZardoz
04-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Got_memory?@9 April 2003 - 17:32

The only thing I would say is that to get a less biased view of the situation (or at least a wider range of views) you should read more than one newspaper, watch more than one network. And that includes the democratic/liberal press too

Yes, I agree. Thank you much for not just coming out and flaming :flame: and accually talking like civilized people, NOT SCREAMING AT EACHOTHER GETTING NOTHING DONE. B)
I'm not a republican or a democrat.
However, for voting purposes I'm democrat because independants have very little control at the polls.

I don't think thats very democratic to give republicans and democrats a primary vote at the taxpayers expense and not give one to the independants.

Oh well.

Anyway, my oppinion of Fox is that its almost as screwy as the National Enquirer.

Thats why for entertaining news, thats the one I turn to.

CNN is just as biased as Fox but its less screwy and its easier to garner the truth from the hype on CNN.

As for Flamers...You should watch the Fox Morning Show.

Those guys know how to flame. :)

hobbes
04-10-2003, 02:05 AM
One summer, I had to do work with a gentleman who listened to some form of Rush Limbaugh all day. I have never listened to a person who so poisoned the water. Hey, there is a conspiracy against all you hard working Americans. All those liberals are in on it, helping those minorities.

That man is just a pox on society, his studio is filled with his own books. He is an egomaniac who hosts a show where his word prevails without contention.

"Dittoes Rush!" the bumper sticker.

Yes, he can articulate your thoughts better than you could yourself. How sad you have a peanut brain.

Rush Limbaugh embodies all that I despise about our Jerry Springeresque mentality society.

Let me admit, right up front, that this is not a logical discussion, I am far too tired to do myself credit, my response is visceral. Let me tell you that on day 1 I didn't know who Rush was, after 4 weeks I hated the man. Point being, although I am not coherent at this time, I know Rush well, and he is a sickness of arrogance and ignorance. He lives in a black and white world, the offspring of millionaires.

I was sorry for his hearing loss and am happy he is doing better, but damn he makes me sick.

Am I liberal? Well, I believe a man should pull himself up by his bootstraps (heard that too many times from Rush), but I understand that all bootstraps are not of the same quality.

Using his name in a post gives you the same credibilty as one who uses Vince McMahon (of the WWF) in his bibliography in a book lauding the integrity of the professional wrestling.

Got spelling, puctuaction, syntax, vocabulary????? I love an almost illiterate post.

dwightfry
04-10-2003, 02:03 PM
You dont have to call bush a terrorist

Did you read that thread? That was written by a muslim not an american liberal, he talks about how he and his friends are considering joining Al Queda. Even the Liberals got mad at him for that.

Got_brains?
04-10-2003, 08:22 PM
peanut brain No :flame: ing! Ok, fox and frends does flame, but they are pretty funny.

j2k4
04-10-2003, 08:46 PM
Boy-if I had the energy right now-

I have never seen so many errant arrows flying in a mere 9 posts. I am going to get something to eat, possibly take a short snooze (as it is my day off), and ponder this thread. I will be weighing the manner, structure, and propriety of my potential post. I suspect a main consideration will be, "Do I really want to stay up 'til 2 a.m. typing?".
We shall see.....

chloe_cc2002
04-10-2003, 09:01 PM
I don't actually live in America so I can't really say how biased Fox is compared to other networks - all I can say is I've heard bad things about it and its links to government and big business. But then I guess that could apply to many other networks. And besides it was NBC who sacked a journalist for speaking out against the war in Iraq.

agree, read some alternative media.

ClubDiggler
04-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@10 April 2003 - 21:46
Boy-if I had the energy right now-

I have never seen so many errant arrows flying in a mere 9 posts. I am going to get something to eat, possibly take a short snooze (as it is my day off), and ponder this thread. I will be weighing the manner, structure, and propriety of a my potential post. I suspect a main consideration will be, "Do I really want to stay up 'til 2 a.m. typing?".
We shall see.....
I agree and since I don't feel like writing an essay; I'll
just say to agree with post...the following:

GO USA..

chloe_cc2002
04-10-2003, 09:58 PM
I still maintain that mainstream journalism is irresponsible and that I will reserve my judgement as to whether from the perspective of Iraqis they were "jubilant" in seeing the Americans, and more particularly "why", what their hopes and expectations are, and having been victimised over and over again whether whatever inspired those images of jubilation will lead to some kind of peace.

Do they reflect the sentiment of all Iraqi's. If you listen to what you can listen to in terms of exposure to what those in other Arab nations are saying bordering Iraq (and exposure is limited in mainstream media) they might cause you to look beyond those images.

http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/image6.gif
www.hrw.org
'happiness is being owned by a pussycat'

hobbes
04-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Got_memory?@10 April 2003 - 21:22

peanut brain No :flame: ing! Ok, fox and frends does flame, but they are pretty funny.

That "you" was a general you, to encompass those who have this sticker on their pick-up trucks.

If you do not have such a sticker, you are exempt from that "you".

In other words, that was a general comment, not a personal flame.

I will cut you some slack as it appears English is not your primary language.
clarification

fallenknight308
04-11-2003, 02:19 AM
Every one should know by now its a two party system and its all special interests! B)
Join me here:http://natall.com/
http://natall.com/pub/040503.txt
for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: