PDA

View Full Version : MSN 7 add remover

Storm
06-18-2005, 12:18 AM
ok, so i though, well lets see how much more RAM MSN 7 consumes....... trouble is, i kinda like the new smileys and such....... but i hate the endless flood of commercials........ its worse than nighttime television :(

banner in msn main screen
banner in chat window
endless links to paid for emo's......

anywayz, to end my senseless babling: does anyone know of a patch/crack/whatever that will get (part) of the banners and adds out?
id especially like to see the adds at the bottom of your chatsession gone.........

patchou: there was nothing wrong with a banner blocker....... darn microsoft lover........

l_p_4_7
06-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Check out mess.be (http://www.mess.be) for all sorts of msg addons and patches.

S!X
06-18-2005, 12:24 AM
Also, www.mastaline.net

{I}{K}{E}
06-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Apatch is all you need ;)

apatch.tk

tesco
06-18-2005, 12:34 AM
I like the MESS patch best.
Does almost same as the apatch afaik, last itme i tried apatch it had less features than the mess patch.

Storm
06-18-2005, 12:54 AM
well i tried the A-patch, since i read bout it somewhere (but couldnt find it)

worked like a charm......... took care of allt the things i wanted gone, and more.......

but now ive become greedy :P ....... anyone know how to get rid of the useless tabs without editing that file manually?

S!X
06-18-2005, 12:58 AM
well i tried the A-patch, since i read bout it somewhere (but couldnt find it)

worked like a charm......... took care of allt the things i wanted gone, and more.......

but now ive become greedy :P ....... anyone know how to get rid of the useless tabs without editing that file manually?

Tools-options-security. its the bottom one (this is a shared computer so dont display my tabs)