PDA

View Full Version : HotMail Question

imasoldier
06-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Is there a way to get a list of every hotmail user? I had this friend on my list and accedently deleted him a while back and I don't remember his email. But I have an idea of what it had.

Rip The Jacker
06-19-2005, 07:22 AM
I really doubt Hotmail will give anyone a list of every single Hotmail user. :ermm:

It would kinda go against the whole idea of privacy...

erRor67
06-19-2005, 07:22 AM
i doubt it cause then spammers would get the whole list, and start spamming all of them with ads and shit. >_>

imasoldier
06-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Oh ok nvm then..

DanB
06-19-2005, 09:08 AM
is anyone else haing trouble getting into hotmail to check thier emails? :unsure:

I get caught in a neverending circle of matching the characters in the picture and entering my details that just goes nowehere :angry:

S!X
06-19-2005, 10:06 AM
is anyone else haing trouble getting into hotmail to check thier emails? :unsure:

I get caught in a neverending circle of matching the characters in the picture and entering my details that just goes nowehere :angry:

Nope, works fine.

Skiz
06-19-2005, 11:29 AM

Nope. My spambox inbox works fine.

tesco
06-19-2005, 01:48 PM

I hate those pictures. They're getting so hard to decipher, even humans can barely do it now. :angry:

lynx
06-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Had a problem signing in the other day, it wouldn't accept my password, I thought I must have forgotten it.

I decided to reset it (fortunately I had set up an alternate email address), but when I entered my new password it was rejected because it was the same as my existing password. :frusty:

It worked ok after that though.

dantepedante
06-19-2005, 04:54 PM
You can try using Google and the part of the name that you remember. If the user has posted to public forums using that address, maybe it'll come up in Google

jensen
06-19-2005, 05:27 PM
sometimes when i have trouble logging in, i juse use msn to check e-mail.

Afronaut
06-22-2005, 06:35 AM
sometimes when i have trouble logging in, i juse use msn to check e-mail.

Well, that sounds like just what they (M$) would want to happen.

You knew they did have a extra css just for Opera users so that the hotmail site
would render like shit, making the user to think that Opera is crap?

Personally, I think the whole MSN browser is a waste/useless.
In fact, my windows install CD has the thing removed.
It never gets to my hard disc.
;)

I use Firefox with the hotmail-extension.
(I hate that shit: "click here to go back to hotmail.com" tab on top, and the fact that all links gets fukt in the mail, and while im at it, fuck Java too, especially the bloated JRE (ok, I guess i should go back to bed by now...))
:lol:

If the hotmail wont open, I'lle check it out later as the problems could very well be on the other end, not in my end.

And what about WMP10? Dont get me started...

:lol:

abu_has_the_power
06-22-2005, 06:56 AM

I hate those pictures. They're getting so hard to decipher, even humans can barely do it now. :angry:

oh god those boxes are so annoying. :wacko: :angry: :frusty: :frusty: :pinch:

Barbarossa
06-22-2005, 08:39 AM

Yeah, they've become INSANELY OBSCURE!!! :angry: :angry: :frusty: :frusty: