PDA

View Full Version : Classic NES USB Controller??

slim150
06-20-2005, 03:41 AM
Does anyone know of good website that sells an old school NES controller to plug in for the PC?

Smith
06-20-2005, 03:41 AM
Google!!!!!!

micolithe
06-20-2005, 03:42 AM
Lik Sang, perhaps?

slim150
06-20-2005, 03:44 AM
i've been googling

Smith
06-20-2005, 03:47 AM
i've been googling

Holy shit man, it took me all of 5 seconds to find this (http://sealiecomputing.com/retrozone/nintendo.html)

Im not even kidding, all i did was type in NES USB Controller, went down three sites, clicked a link on the site and therre it was.

slim150
06-20-2005, 03:50 AM
yes i found that as well, but it looks like its been made by a 6th grader PLUS it doesn't even show a picture of the actual product.

suprafreak6
06-20-2005, 03:54 AM
u can make ur own if u really wanted its not that hard... seen some guide somewhere

micolithe
06-20-2005, 04:42 AM
yes i found that as well, but it looks like its been made by a 6th grader PLUS it doesn't even show a picture of the actual product.
The Controller IS the actual product. The plug has been changed is all.

slim150
06-20-2005, 07:25 PM
ya but i think he goes to fleamarkets and picks up junky ones and mods them, i kinda wanted a new product.. although this may be my only option

maebach
06-20-2005, 07:56 PM
build your own if you want one that bad. it actually sounds pretty cool to me.

Peerzy
06-20-2005, 08:03 PM
ya but i think he goes to fleamarkets and picks up junky ones and mods them, i kinda wanted a new product.. although this may be my only option

Why the fuck do you think that? Theres nothing to susgest he does. Or just buy the kit that is on that website and find your own NES controller and do it yourself.

slim150
06-20-2005, 08:56 PM

Why the fuck do you think that? Theres nothing to susgest he does. Or just buy the kit that is on that website and find your own NES controller and do it yourself.

from website:

Controllers are in used condition and may have scratches, fading, or dents from normal usage wear.

PS I am going to buy one from there Mr. Cranky

Peerzy
06-21-2005, 01:49 AM

from website:

Controllers are in used condition and may have scratches, fading, or dents from normal usage wear.

Still im at a loss? Where does it say:

We go down to the flee market, pay $1 a controller add the USB thing and sell them.

Me, Mr Cranky? You must be Mr IDon'tKnowHowToUseGoogle. Someone gave you this website and you said you had already found it, yet now you decide to order from it, not when you first found it, cause you really did

slim150
06-21-2005, 01:09 PM
from website:

Still im at a loss? Where does it say:

We go down to the flee market, pay $1 a controller add the USB thing and sell them.

Me, Mr Cranky? You must be Mr IDon'tKnowHowToUseGoogle. Someone gave you this website and you said you had already found it, yet now you decide to order from it, not when you first found it, cause you really did

Deduce Watson, Deduce!

n18
06-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Your not going to find many "new" news controllers since they would be 20 years old! That doesn't mean they won't work, because im sure he tests them, but he cant do anything about cosmetic faults.

suprafreak6
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
i take it u meant nes controllers but you surely can find new ones for like 50$ LOL
but i say go to ur local used video game store get a good looking controller and make ur own if not i will sell mine to you for like 10$ mines perfect as all my stuff are

n18
06-22-2005, 12:32 AM
14 year old with a NES, woah! Narly!

slim150
07-09-2005, 12:33 AM
UPDATE:

My nes usb controller arrived from that store. It is a used one but is in very good condition for such an old controller. It works very nicely. No software needed.