PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the GTA:SA thread?

Spicker
06-21-2005, 02:39 AM
it was there until that spammer which kept posting a link to some french or some other language site :01:

and now the thread is gone or am i just blind :pinch: :lookaroun

did the mods accidently delete the thread instead of deleting the post :shutup:
well if so, accidents do happen just wanted to make sure what really happened :01:

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 02:41 AM
From what I remember, the thread was started by the spammer and was spam. So I removed the thread, his other posts (spam) and banned him. :unsure:

Spicker
06-21-2005, 02:48 AM
From what I remember, the thread was started by the spammer and was spam. So I removed the thread, his other posts (spam) and banned him. :unsure:
oh ok

guess we should make a new one then.... :)

/closed

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 02:50 AM
Glad to answer your question.

I'm 98% sure he was the one who started it, and he posted his spam link. That's all the thread had, so I removed it.

If any other questions about that spammer, feel free to PM me. :)

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Crap.

I came across the thread with the spammer's post first (at the top), so I thought it was a thread he made. It must have had his post at the top because it was a new page.

Peerzy and RPerry brought it to my attention... It turns out I accidentally trashed the entire thread, and not his post only. It was removed for good, I guess I wasn't paying attention. I'm so sorry you guys. :(

Peerzy
06-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Your sig makes up for the damage.

Although im sure some n00b will recreate the thread asking where on Kazaa to get it, or how does he play the game.

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Some of the people here are gonna want to kill me after that mistake... :S

Afronaut
06-21-2005, 08:14 AM
Some of the people here are gonna want to kill me after that mistake... :S

Not me thought.

:lol:

What was it about?

Where to get it?

In that case, can you spell Teh Pirate Bay?

Cuz I cannot...
;)

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Alright moving it to Gameworld was also not a good idea. I guess I'm just having a rough day. :lol:

I'm not even sure what it was about specificly, all I know is that it was a really big thread, and I trashed it on accident. :frusty:

RPerry
06-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Actually it had hints on missions, etc. It was a mistake, let it go :rolleyes: That happens sometimes when you have numorous threads spammed on the forum. Peerzy can create a new thread I'm sure ;)

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Actually it had hints on missions, etc. It was a mistake, let it go :rolleyes: That happens sometimes when you have numorous threads spammed on the forum. Peerzy can create a new thread I'm sure ;)
I guess I was just trying to remove all the spam as quicky as possible... should have been more careful. Today is not my day... :lookaroun

RPerry
06-21-2005, 08:26 AM
I guess I was just trying to remove all the spam as quicky as possible... should have been more careful. Today is not my day... :lookaroun

Just tell everyone Ike made you do it :P

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:27 AM

Just tell everyone Ike made you do it :P
From what I hear he spent a lot of time cleaning the thread up.

Man is he going to hate me. :lol: :(

Peerzy
06-21-2005, 08:27 AM

Why me? :blink:

On a totally different note do you like my new Sig & Av RTJ :lol:

manker
06-21-2005, 08:31 AM
Some of the people here are gonna want to kill me after that mistake... :SNah, no-one minds an honest mistake.

Altho' this probably explains why TheCanuk heralded his 2000th post in the lounge and then found himself back on his 1993rd shortly afterwards :lol:

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:32 AM

Why me? :blink:

You have the whole San Andreas sig/avatar combo, nice. :01: :P

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Some of the people here are gonna want to kill me after that mistake... :SNah, no-one minds an honest mistake.

Altho' this probably explains why TheCanuk heralded his 2000th post in the lounge and then found himself back on his 1993rd shortly afterwards :lol:
That's pretty funny. :lol: It's okay, he can have a second celebration. :P

MCHeshPants420
06-21-2005, 08:35 AM

It's too sexually provocative. I have reported it to the mods for deletion.

On-topic: I hope my Withcheese account didn't post in that thread or I will have to make more posts to get back to 10k. :pinch:

Peerzy
06-21-2005, 08:38 AM

It's too sexually provocative. I have reported it to the mods for deletion.

On-topic: I hope my Withcheese account didn't post in that thread or I will have to make more posts to get back to 10k. :pinch:

Whats better, Chelsea or GTA :unsure:

Withcheese still stands at 10k :01:

Rip The Jacker
06-21-2005, 09:08 AM
Withcheese is at 10k even. :01:

I'm glad you started a new thread Peerzy. It's about 2am here, and I'm going to go to bed. Maybe a little sleep will do me good. Goodnight everyone. :)

JPaul
06-21-2005, 09:09 AM
To errr is human.

Peerzy
06-21-2005, 09:09 AM
Withcheese is at 10k even. :01:

I'm glad you started a new thread Peerzy. It's about 2am here, and I'm going to go to bed. Maybe a little sleep will do me good. Goodnight everyone. :)

IKE forced me to :pinch:

RPerry
06-21-2005, 09:21 AM
Okay, RTJ made a mistake, and owned up to it. Peerzy has started a new thread, so I'm closing this one before it gets to far out of control.