PDA

View Full Version : Good Hardcore Bands

Ad
04-10-2003, 03:53 AM
Im looking for good hardcore bands i could download who are the best?

glassjaw
04-10-2003, 03:56 AM
blood brothers, yaphet kotto, GLASSJAW(maybe), shai hulud, agoraphobic nosebleed....it all depends on what your definition of "hardcore" is.

CGguy
04-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Earth Crisis.

Jibbler
04-10-2003, 11:34 PM
There is a hundred other threads just like this. Check out Ra, Linkin Park or Blindside. ;)

porkshit
04-11-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@11 April 2003 - 00:34
There is a hundred other threads just like this. Check out Ra, Linkin Park or Blindside. ;)
i dont think Lp and Ra are considered "hardcore". they call that type of music Nu-metal.

Goku420
04-11-2003, 06:31 PM
Mudvayne is really good. manson, slipknot, pantara, super joint ritual, slayer, the list gose on.

Jibbler
04-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Nu metal? Yes, I'm sure I covered this before. Its hard rock, nothing more, nothing less. Faith No More was hard rock, now Linkin Park is Nu Metal? I hate when people try to label something like that. Either way, the person said they wanted "hardcore music", and this is a very subjective word to use when describing. This could be anything. People requesting songs should give an example of what they like so that we know what they are talking about. :huh:

chloe_cc2002
04-12-2003, 01:28 AM
Either way, the person said they wanted "hardcore music", and this is a very subjective word to use when describing. This could be anything. People requesting songs should give an example of what they like so that we know what they are talking about.

I know my Aunty would say the Bay City Rollers fit into this category.... :lol: :lol:

porkshit
04-12-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@12 April 2003 - 01:55
Nu metal? Yes, I'm sure I covered this before. Its hard rock, nothing more, nothing less. Faith No More was hard rock, now Linkin Park is Nu Metal? I hate when people try to label something like that. Either way, the person said they wanted "hardcore music", and this is a very subjective word to use when describing. This could be anything. People requesting songs should give an example of what they like so that we know what they are talking about. :huh:
i realize that Nu-metal is just hard rock but im just syaing thats what its called so if the guy knows that then thats not what he wants. anyways whatever no big deal.
peace

chloe_cc2002
04-12-2003, 01:42 AM
didn't mean any offence...sorry..just sprung to mind..the image of that band..Woody..etc..and roller strollers...

anyway next time I'll refrain.

Ad
04-12-2003, 02:21 AM
sorry guys i should have said some ob the bands i mean and what hardcore i ment

Acid Bath
Disbsturbed
Slayer

It is a huge argument about this NU Metal shit like linkin park Limp Bsiket Rage against the Machine POD and stuff like that im the looking for that sort of stuff

marlowe_is_dead
04-13-2003, 01:28 AM
I am a huge fan of THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, who have worked closely with Mike Pattison... excellent band! Apart from them, I'm not a huge fan of metal/hardcore/blahblah -- I do, however, like the first two KoRn albums, and also the deftones.

marine_aart
04-13-2003, 07:52 PM
try living sacrefice, cradle of filth, slipknot, stonesour.

TheDave
04-13-2003, 09:57 PM
if you mean rave, as in hardcore cos thats what i used to call it before i realised the other thing comes to mind when you say hardcore. see if you can find any clarkey hes mental. i doubt youll find it but i bet youll find some happy hardcore if you search for sy or sliippy or vibes or someone. if i ever find any of my old tapes ill rip em and put em on <_<

Bass
04-13-2003, 10:57 PM
Wot about Fear Factory or System of A Down. Maybe a bit of Suicidal Tendencies.
loads of good stuff m8&#33;
cheers,
Bass. :D

Bass
04-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Wot about Fear Factory or System of A Down. Maybe a bit of Suicidal Tendencies.
loads of good stuff m8&#33;
cheers,
Bass. :D

opivy
04-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Try some NYC punk hardcore like Agnostic Front, Madball and H2O