PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool v TNS

MCHeshPants420
06-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Kewl.

JPaul
06-24-2005, 02:02 PM
All that fannying about and Liv'pool are getting knocked out in the first qualifying round.

Oh the irony.

mina2
07-13-2005, 09:49 AM
liverpool 10 - tns 0
morientes hattrick :naughty: :naughty:

JPaul
07-13-2005, 04:56 PM
It's on ITV2.

prog starts 19:30.

I think Liv'pool will start with a strong team and try to kill it off early doors.

manker
07-13-2005, 05:40 PM
and try to kill it off early doors.They'll be sick as a parrot if they dont.

Peerzy
07-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Yeah, they'll try and get a 3-4 goal lead in this leg, then play the reserves and youngsters for the second leg.

BTW what heppened to Morientes at the end of last season? I didn't see him play for a few months :unsure:

JPaul
07-13-2005, 05:52 PM
and try to kill it off early doors.They'll be sick as a parrot if they dont.
Don't try to slip in a mixed plural / singular rod when you think no-one is concentrating, rod boy.

1 de-merit.

Tch.

JPaul
07-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, they'll try and get a 3-4 goal lead in this leg, then play the reserves and youngsters for the second leg.

BTW what heppened to Morientes at the end of last season? I didn't see him play for a few months :unsure:
3-4 would put them 1 goal behind, I really can't see that happening at Anfield.

I think your blue coloured glasses have twisted your vision a wee bit there mate.

manker
07-13-2005, 05:57 PM

BTW what heppened to Morientes at the end of last season? I didn't see him play for a few months :unsure:He was ineligible for the CL (If I remember rightly) and Liverpool weren't on the tele much apart from that.

He had a leg injury too. That bloke is fantastically talented but is always sidelined with something or other - he's only played something like 200 league games with various clubs in his entire career.

He's 29 :mellow:

manker
07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
They'll be sick as a parrot if they dont.
Don't try to slip in a mixed plural / singular rod when you think no-one is concentrating, rod boy.

1 de-merit.

Tch.Didn't fancy continuing the football cliche dialogue, then :snooty:

Might have to bring some fresh legs on now.

JPaul
07-13-2005, 06:06 PM

1 de-merit.

Tch.Didn't fancy continuing the football cliche dialogue, then :snooty:

Don't speak too soon. It's a game of two halves. (Should it be halfs)

Peerzy
07-13-2005, 06:11 PM

I think your blue coloured glasses have twisted your vision a wee bit there mate.

I ment a 3-0 or 4-0 goal lead :rolleyes:

manker
07-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Didn't fancy continuing the football cliche dialogue, then :snooty:

Don't speak too soon. It's a game of two halves. (Should it be halfs)The mercurial Welsh wing wizard has recovered and crossed from an impossible angle with his cultured left foot. The grizzled Scottish stopper has rose like a salmon to meet it with a majestic header.

Back of the net - you don't save those.

I count10 cliches there :01:

JPaul
07-13-2005, 06:14 PM

Sorry Peerzy, manrod made me do it.

http://www.abc-of-fishing.net/images/pics/fishing-rod-buying-guide.jpg

Peerzy
07-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Sorry Peerzy, manrod made me do it.

http://www.irishfieldsports.com/angling/_borders/brownie%20&%20rod.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn thy Manrod :fist:

JPaul
07-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Don't speak too soon. It's a game of two halves. (Should it be halfs)The mercurial Welsh wing wizard has recovered and crossed from an impossible angle with his cultured left foot. The grizzled Scottish stopper has rose like a salmon to meet it with a majestic header.

Back of the net - you don't save those.

I count10 cliches there :01:
I hope that post is a rod itself, coz if it isn't you've really lost your touche.

manker
07-13-2005, 06:22 PM
I can go on all night with my trusty rod.

I just run out there and try to enjoy myself.

JPaul
07-13-2005, 06:27 PM

Ooer missus

I bet Mrs manker is well pleased that you can go on all night with your trusty rod.

However the fact that you just run out and try to enjoy yourself may be a wee bit shelfish. Have you ever thought of her pleasure.

I believe the ladies have something called irrigated zones, you may wish to find one (on her loike). If she has a loike, obviously.

JPaul
07-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Feck, I forgot.

TNS play in the Hoops.

manker
07-13-2005, 06:41 PM

Ooer missus

I bet Mrs manker is well pleased that you can go on all night with your trusty rod.

However the fact that you just run out and try to enjoy yourself may be a wee bit shelfish. Have you ever thought of her pleasure.

I believe the ladies have something called irrigated zones, you may wish to find one (on her loike). If she has a loike, obviously.:lol:

Like ladies get pleasure from sex :ermm:

I think if I tried to find one of her irrigated zones, it'd be an early bath and a 3-game ban.

JPaul
07-13-2005, 06:56 PM
Ooer missus

I believe the ladies have something called irrigated zones, you may wish to find one (on her loike). If she has a loike, obviously.:lol:

Like ladies get pleasure from sex :ermm:

I think if I tried to find one of her irrigated zones, it'd be an early bath and a 3-game ban.

Puntsphere, Rugger and Cricket presumably, but for how long.

JPaul
07-13-2005, 07:17 PM
The Welsh Hoops keeper has made a couple of cracking stops.

mina2
07-14-2005, 04:42 AM
steven gerrard = football god :01: :01: :01:

manker
07-14-2005, 09:42 AM
steven gerrard = football god :01: :01: :01:So it wasn't you burning his shirt outside of Anfield last Thursday.

samerbo
07-20-2005, 07:40 PM
thank you

manker
07-20-2005, 07:44 PM
thank youNo problem.

One tries to rise above the scouse undertone and make this type of thread entertaining.

DanB
07-20-2005, 09:09 PM
pish

manker
07-20-2005, 09:17 PM
pish:(

I do, honest.