PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Moves video

99%
06-24-2005, 01:37 PM
:cool2:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=fussball

Peerzy
06-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Nice, the second clip (guy doing about 20 step overs) is Robinho, he's a great player, plays for Santos but apparently going to Real Madrid, he's starting to get a place in the brazil side now. I even brought a Brazil away shirt of ebay with his name on it :01:

Busyman
06-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Nice moves.

I wish they showed some nice goals as a result of those moves though. :(

Peerzy
06-24-2005, 11:36 PM
http://www.soccerclips.net/

(>Zero Cool<)
06-25-2005, 09:24 PM
class thanks. @busyman the reason you don't see any goals is about two secs after the clip ends a center half boots the player into row z for being smart

Busyman
06-25-2005, 10:37 PM
class thanks. @busyman the reason you don't see any goals is about two secs after the clip ends a center half boots the player into row z for being smart
Really? I thought it was because goals were scarce. :huh:

Peerzy
06-26-2005, 03:29 AM
Nope, depending on what country your playing in you can get quite alot of goals.

Italy is known for its rock hard defences so alot harder to score but because it is the football is of higher quality.

The spanish league is known for its wide array of attackers but only avarage defences causing alot of goals but not quite as high quality.

English is in between.

A world class striker can expect to score 20+ goals a season. Even some shit ones score loads, Kezman scored 109 goals in like 120 games i think.

Its very rare for a game to end goaless. The last big game for example t'was teh champions league final (a knockout tournament with the best teams from all over europe. Over 100 enter but only 1 wins) Anyway the final had 6 goals and then went down to penaltys.

suatozz
06-26-2005, 06:46 PM
nice moves

Busyman
06-27-2005, 04:04 AM
Nope, depending on what country your playing in you can get quite alot of goals.

Italy is known for its rock hard defences so alot harder to score but because it is the football is of higher quality.

The spanish league is known for its wide array of attackers but only avarage defences causing alot of goals but not quite as high quality.

English is in between.

A world class striker can expect to score 20+ goals a season. Even some shit ones score loads, Kezman scored 109 goals in like 120 games i think.

Its very rare for a game to end goaless. The last big game for example t'was teh champions league final (a knockout tournament with the best teams from all over europe. Over 100 enter but only 1 wins) Anyway the final had 6 goals and then went down to penaltys.
Mmmk.

To me goals are scarce. Even in basketball if one play breaks the ankles of another, it's a great move and all, but if doesn't result in score it's a dud.

I have seen some great soccer matches (as well as baseball, one game last year was 15 to 16 :ohmy: , what a game), but ultimately it's kinda boring.

Anyway, I didn't reeeally want this to go into a "soccer is great/sucks" doohicky. :dry: I really like seeing some good soccer goals too.

slyman
06-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Anyone watching the confederations cups? Hopefully Argentina will destroy Brazil...

Peerzy
06-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Anyone watching the confederations cups? Hopefully Argentina will destroy Brazil...

Yeah, Argentina were lucky to get through with that goal kinda mix up and it went through the keepers legs.

All the penalty's were good as well just the Argentina keeper dived the right way on the fourth.

Personally im more of a Brazil fan, i just prefer their style of football. However im a great fan of Pablo Aimar who for some reason only gets a place on the bench for each match.

Busyman, sometimes 0-0 scoring games can be the best. The game will be so tense and both teams so good that they do everything right untill the finishing.

Try and tell me this isn't a good Goal,

http://www.soccerclips.net/request.php?fileid=644&category=2&file=ntm2k56d44cg.zip

Eitherway your profoundly American so your not gonna like the real Football anyway.

Busyman
06-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Busyman, sometimes 0-0 scoring games can be the best. The game will be so tense and both teams so good that they do everything right untill the finishing.

http://www.soccerclips.net/request.php?fileid=644&category=2&file=ntm2k56d44cg.zip

Eitherway your profoundly American so your not gonna like the real Football anyway.
Oh really?

I actually go and play the sport (until a recent knee injury) and did it pretty often.

I'm just not a very good spectator of the sport.

A 0-0 game is like.......

1. watching a real tug-o-war with both sides having the exact same strength...then after awhile everyone drops the rope and goes home. WTF!1!
2. fucking with no orgasm
3. a great boxing match with no determination as to who was better (even then there's a rematch to see....who's better)
4. watching a race and then everyone quits.
5. watching an arm wrestle where the participants are locked in battle and then........times runs out.

Me being American has nothing to with disliking watching soccer. I also don't like watching baseball with is dubbed an American pasttimewhateverthefuck.

I like an outcome, a winner and loser.

I like seeing that one little something that may makes a person or team persevere when it was a struggle.

http://www.nba.com/media/wizards/arenas_wallpaper800_buzzer.jpg

MCHeshPants420
06-27-2005, 04:04 PM

Oh really?

I actually go and play the sport (until a recent knee injury) and did it pretty often.

1. watching a real tug-o-war with both sides having the exact same strength...then after awhile everyone drops the rope and goes home. WTF!1!
3. a great boxing match with no determination as to who was better (even then there's a rematch to see....who's better)
5. watching an arm wrestle where the participants are locked in battle and then........times runs out.

Me being American has nothing to with disliking watching soccer. I also don't like watching baseball with is dubbed an American pasttimewhateverthefuck.

I like seeing that one little something that may makes a person or team persevere when it was a struggle.

You only really get draws in a league/group games in soccer, cup games go to penalties, replays or second-legs. So a 0-0 draw can be considered a victory of sorts if it is an away game or you're playing superior opponents or you playing two legs. Exeter City recently drew 0-0 with Man Utd away from home and people say that is their greatest result of all time. If USA managed to draw 0-0 with England in a competetive match people would more than likely consider it a victory for USA (and a miracle) and an upset for England.

Same with my team; Newcastle. Next season I'll be more than happy with a 0-0 vrs the big three teams of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. Sure to the Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool fans it would be like "fucking with no orgasm" but I'm sure the Geordies fans won't feel the same. The neutrals would be able to judge the game on its own merits, whether it was a full of near misses or a bogged down midfield battle.

A 0-0 draw is an outcome and as valid as any other result. You just have to fire up them brain cells to figure out which team really "won" that day. Or, heavens forbid, both teams were actually equal that day in a deadlock situation.

But ultimately it seems to be something only soccer fans can understand as nearly all other (less popular) sports have over-complicated high-scoring systems to decide winner and losers. Anyone who just says that 0-0 is a crap result without watching the game is not a fan and doesn't understand the game.

manker
06-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Chebus, you bastard :D

Busyman
06-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Oh really?

You only really get draws in a league/group games in soccer, cup games go to penalties, replays or second-legs. So a 0-0 draw can be considered a victory of sorts if it is an away game or you're playing superior opponents or you playing two legs. Exeter City recently drew 0-0 with Man Utd away from home and people say that is their greatest result of all time. If USA managed to draw 0-0 with England in a competetive match people would more than likely consider it a victory for USA (and a miracle) and an upset for England.

Same with my team; Newcastle. Next season I'll be more than happy with a 0-0 vrs the big three teams of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. Sure to the Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool fans it would be like "fucking with no orgasm" but I'm sure the Geordies fans won't feel the same. The neutrals would be able to judge the game on its own merits, whether it was a full of near misses or a bogged down midfield battle.

A 0-0 draw is an outcome and as valid as any other result. You just have to fire up them brain cells to figure out which team really "won" that day. Or, heavens forbid, both teams were actually equal that day in a deadlock situation.

But ultimately it seems to be something only soccer fans can understand as nearly all other (less popular) sports have over-complicated high-scoring systems to decide winner and losers. Anyone who just says that 0-0 is a crap result without watching the game is not a fan and doesn't understand the game.
Sure I understand it and it's a crap result.

Let's say the my sorry Redskins (NFL Football) played the number 1 team (whoever) to a draw. That would suck.

Draws are valid since it is a stat that factors into overall standings.

That doesn't help when I'm watching the game.
Almost getting goals ain't fun if that's the whole game. I see that when watching pee-wee basketball.
Parents are just so fucking happy to see one of them little kids finally get a basket or simply get close to making one.

If other sport's scoring systems seem overly-complicated, you just have to fire up them brain cells to figure out which team really "won" that day and learn how to add. :dry:

MCHeshPants420
06-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Chebus, you bastard :D

What? :shifty:

MCHeshPants420
06-27-2005, 04:23 PM

Sure I understand it and it's a crap result.

You don't really understand. But that's okay I didn't think you would.

Peerzy
06-27-2005, 04:26 PM
You don't like Soccer because it doesn't have enough American in it. Theres no take downs or lift the player up[ as high as you can and throw him at the ground. Soccer just doesn't have enough American values to be taken seriously over there. It doesn't teach people that violence is the answer. Of that hitting something with a bat as hard as possible (Persons head > ball)

It also doesn't have the amazingly high scoring games like Basketball, theres no 87-62 games in football.

Like Cheese said a 0-0 draw could be a shit result to one team but to another a great victory. Man City going to Chelsea and getting a 0-0 draw was a great result for them, because they had held the champions.

Soccer can be played anywhere in the world, jumpers as goalposts and a few people in each team. Don't suspect you can find many 100 ft posts near each other with line markings on many public fields.

Football > American Football.

MCHeshPants420
06-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Soccer can be played anywhere in the world, jumpers as goalposts and a few people in each team. Don't suspect you can find many 100 ft posts near each other with line markings on many public fields.

Jumpers for goalposts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/bsp/hi/football/rules/talk_good/img/ron_manager298.jpg

Marvellous.

Busyman
06-27-2005, 04:58 PM
You don't like Soccer because it doesn't have enough American in it. Theres no take downs or lift the player up[ as high as you can and throw him at the ground. Soccer just doesn't have enough American values to be taken seriously over there. It doesn't teach people that violence is the answer. Of that hitting something with a bat as hard as possible (Persons head > ball)
You don't make a shred of sense and I haven't slightest as to wtf you are on about. And when did America come into this? :blink: You have no point :dry:

It also doesn't have the amazingly high scoring games like Basketball, theres no 87-62 games in football.So? Neither does baseball, football, tennis, or uh NASCAR. Gotta a point?

Like Cheese said a 0-0 draw could be a shit result to one team but to another a great victory. Man City going to Chelsea and getting a 0-0 draw was a great result for them, because they had held the champions.
I rather it be..."play 'till there's a winner". We have something similar here. If the sorry Atlanta Hawks played the San Antonio Spurs and the Spurs win by a last second shot, we would all say, "Wow, the Hawks gave the champions a good game." I recall a baseball all-star game in which bitch-ass commissioner Bud Selig called the game 'cause it was tied for too long. Piece-O-Shit.

Which gives way to it's popularity as well as it's rules and game mechanics being simple. I taught my 4 year-old the basics of soccer this past weekend in my backyard and set-up 2 nets for it.. Teaching her the basics of basketball (if you have possession you have to dribble when moving your feet, if you stop dribbling you can't dribble again, you are allow 2-steps after a dribble and then must pass or shoot, etc.) is wayyyy more complicated.

Again you tell me stuff that I know already and don't make a point. Oh my bad this must have been it.

Football > American Football.
I like basketball better anyway. :lol: :lol:

manker
06-27-2005, 05:05 PM
As usual, you're missing the point.
I rather it be..."play 'till there's a winner".Chebus has already said that to infer the winner of a tied game of soccer, you have to look a little deeper than the statistics. Peerzy also made a note of this.

I reckon your four year old soccer playing daughter would make a better fist of this thread than you :1eye:

MCHeshPants420
06-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Which gives way to it's popularity as well as it's rules and game mechanics being simple. I taught my 4 year-old the basics of soccer this past weekend in my backyard and set-up 2 nets for it.. Teaching her the basics of basketball (if you have possession you have to dribble when moving your feet, if you stop dribbling you can't dribble again, you are allow 2-steps after a dribble and then must pass or shoot, etc.) is wayyyy more complicated.

Try teaching her the off-side rule...there's a pheromone missing in the genetic make-up of women that means they will never understand this rule. ;)

manker
06-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Also, she was two years old six months ago :dry:

Busyman
06-27-2005, 05:12 PM
As usual, you're missing the point.
I rather it be..."play 'till there's a winner".Chebus has already said that to infer the winner of a tied game of soccer, you have to look a little deeper than the statistics. Peerzy also made a note of this.

I reckon your four year old soccer playing daughter would make a better fist of this thread than you :1eye:
Dude I already know ffs.

You played a more powerful team to a stalemate which in itself is considered a win.
That more powerful team should have kicked the other's ass.

It ain't rocket science. :dry: (and still a boring clusterfuck)

Soccer ain't the only game with stalemates.
I don't have to agree to "get it".

Mmk?

Busyman
06-27-2005, 05:16 PM

Try teaching her the off-side rule...there's a pheromone missing in the genetic make-up of women that means they will never understand this rule. ;)
I must agree. That rule is in hockey as well.

That's like a whole one rule though. :huh:

manker
06-27-2005, 05:16 PM
As usual, you're missing the point.Chebus has already said that to infer the winner of a tied game of soccer, you have to look a little deeper than the statistics. Peerzy also made a note of this.

Dude I already know ffs.

You played a more powerful team to a stalemate which in itself is considered a win.

Mmk?You don't have to agree to get it but you do have to not post stuff like "I say play til there's a winner" -- 'cause that's what already happens.

Do you understand, now.

Busyman
06-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Dude I already know ffs.

Mmk?You don't have to agree to get it but you do have to not post stuff like "I say play til there's a winner" -- 'cause that's what already happens.

Do you understand, now.
Uh huh. I did before.

Not to lose is a win if the likelihood of winning was next to 0. So while a win would the bestest in da hole wide wuld and tie is good too 'cause you didn't lose...and uh...they couldn't beat you.

....it's still a fucking piece-o-shit tie though. :dry:

Again no shit.

manker
06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Do you understand, now.
....it's still a fucking piece-o-shit tie though. :frusty:

Busyman
06-27-2005, 05:39 PM
....it's still a fucking piece-o-shit tie though. :frusty:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shifty:

Busyman
06-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Also, she was two years old six months ago :dry:
I'ma hafta talkta ma girlfriend 'bout dis. :angry:

peat moss
06-30-2005, 01:15 AM
I once moved my young boy (5)from a soccer league that says all games were tyed ! They were so little that just being in a uniform and playing on a team was fun. My problem was my lad would score two or three goals a game . So they moved him to goalie and defence a half each. My point was if all the games are,tied who gives a flying fuck how many goals he scores . They did n't get it ,some are more advanced than others . To this day I hate tie games.

After seeing them sit my boy and telling him not to score anymore was a real eye opener .Hes's 10 now the captain of his team and he sets up more that he scores from midfield and centre . I taught him its just important to do well and help your mates score . But I still hate tie games.

Hey I can't find that goal with the woman streaking and scoring , my little guy say's she was offside .

Some fun here:

http://www.soccerclips.net/