PDA

View Full Version : I Hope All U Peaceniks Are Watching The News

sAdam
04-10-2003, 08:12 AM
so who was all this pro peace stuff for?

the iraqi people?

they don't seem too broken up about the whole thing

give your heads a shake people.

saddam disappeared more innocent civilians people every couple of months than died or will die in the few weeks of fighting.

Spindulik
04-13-2003, 05:01 AM
You know, all of these "Pro Peace" people spend a lot of time, money and effort to go on these anti-war rallies. Instead of wasting all that effort on a war (that is already in progress), why don't they go to countries, like Korea or Syria, before a war breaks out, and pre-plan a peace program. They can even go to any country on the planet, it doesn't matter (except france :P ).

They have no plan. Be prepared, don't wait until disaster. Don't wait until the last minute, if you are really for peace.

ne1GotZardoz
04-13-2003, 05:14 AM
Thats a good idea.

They could go to Syria since that is suppose to be the next country on our list.

Do peace protests...Stage a sit-in...And if we go to war anyway, they can stand between our troops and the Syria's as a human shield.

Then when the Syrian army shoots them cause they're in the way, we can get on with the buisiness at hand.

(Sorry...I had a flashback to my days of watching Monty Python reruns on PBS).

Douglas Adams Laws of Improbability state that the greater the odds against an event occuring, the more likely it is to happen.

Especially if you'd rather it didn't.

Peace

fallenknight308
04-13-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@12 April 2003 - 21:01
You know, all of these "Pro Peace" people spend a lot of time, money and effort to go on these anti-war rallies. Instead of wasting all that effort on a war (that is already in progress), why don't they go to countries, like Korea or Syria, before a war breaks out, and pre-plan a peace program. They can even go to any country on the planet, it doesn't matter (except france :P ).

They have no plan. Be prepared, don't wait until disaster. Don't wait until the last minute, if you are really for peace.
Yeah really, If they don't have anything better to do, why not work for the U.N. :P
Or amnesty international?