PDA

View Full Version : sTICKY KEY VIRUS

Adster
06-28-2005, 10:49 AM
As YOU CAN TELL AS I TYPE IT GOES IN CAPS THEN LOWER CASE which is pissing me off i can"t fix the fuckign sticky keys I have turned the optiON ofF AT acesory and still this happens I hold riGHT ShiFT fOR * SECONDS IT IS WORKING FINE FOR 5 mins then BOOM mAfucktO agaiN GOES BACK to CAPS//

how CAN I FIX AND GET RID OF THIS VIRUS without havinG to FORMAT MY PC??? ITS NOT TEH KEYBOARD BTW

Afronaut
06-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Hehhehe...

Send teh viri to some Company that makes them fixes,
like, if you got Norton, zip it up and send it to them.
They should be interested.

Or whatever company your Antiviri is.

:)

Dark Steno
06-28-2005, 12:01 PM
:blink: What a virus. How come you it's a virus?

peat moss
06-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Sounds like a joke exe. Have you tryed anouther keyboard ? Or cleaned the cookie crumbs out of the keys . :D

{I}{K}{E}
06-28-2005, 01:05 PM
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_457.htm

The more noticeable effect of the virus, however, is that it will toggle the settings of the NumLock, CapsLock, and ScrollLock keys every few seconds resulting in a flashing effect on the keyboard.

Afronaut
06-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Hehehe, he had a stuck Shift key.
:D
There was all sorta talks etc on SoulSeek but he got it fixed.

;)

peat moss
06-29-2005, 01:14 AM
Hehehe, he had a stuck Shift key.
There was all sorta talks etc on SoulSeek but he got it fixed.

;)

Are you kidding ? I formatted once because of cookie crumb's being stuck under the //////////////// key. :D And I don't mind admiting it . :blushing:

99%
06-29-2005, 01:21 AM
DaMNNN tHooSSSE StiCkY KEyS!!!

Adster dude - your left pinky may occasionally make contact with CapsaLock hence = big letters or maybe it hit the Shift button unless you hit head on keyboard :cool2:

either way search google - disable sticky keys :ermm:

Afronaut
06-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Heh, he took off the ShiftKey from keyboard and suddenly all was well.

We had some giggles tho...

Adster
06-30-2005, 01:42 AM
lmao yeah the right shift was stuck its funny now I was playing games and that anoying BURRRRP XP sitcky key sound kept coming up thenI read that people were havign key logging virus with a particualr trainer I was using!! which turned out to be CO insadence i ripped teh right shift key off had some shit in there and cleaned it fine now

most certainly wasn't a joke!! was scary though

peat moss
06-30-2005, 04:19 AM
lmao yeah the right shift was stuck its funny now I was playing games and that anoying BURRRRP XP sitcky key sound kept coming up thenI read that people were havign key logging virus with a particualr trainer I was using!! which turned out to be CO insadence i ripped teh right shift key off had some shit in there and cleaned it fine now

most certainly wasn't a joke!! was scary though

No harm done , I had a good chuckle . I was so happy that no mod edited your post title ! :lol: Live and learn EH ? :)

Hey, as a matter of fact you have my undying respect for posting back with a smile.