SERIOUSLY

WHY?

does it take them such a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong g g g

time to get to the

Point?

not only that

why do they have to ..............

REPEAT

the same elongated "point" over and over again ?

does it take them such a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong g g g

time to get to the

Point?

not only that

why do they have to ..............

REPEAT

the same elongated "point" over and over again ?

be glad i didnt repeat it again - is it that maybe they think we are slow? :blink:

NikkiD
06-29-2005, 01:42 AM
is it that maybe they think we are slow? :blink:

Probably.

Afronaut
06-29-2005, 01:44 AM
They might think you're slow,
or repeater, or both.

99%
06-29-2005, 01:49 AM

Probably.

Confirmation appreciated but ignored due to more important items i need to do

They might think you're slow,
or repeater, or both.

Probably right but then again that should make us the perfect match no?
Blind?

Afronaut
06-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Probably.

As i said, probably.

99%
06-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Just watched this link in this forum (movieworld) of dave chapel - "guy chills while watching tv, chica comes and says "dave we have to talk..." - from then on you know it is you that has to do sometyhing or change something...." i have rarelly seen it the other way
not only that you see it every where with your friends -
why is the woman seeking structure whereas the man is more laisse faire
would a man be nothing without the control? Would a woman be nothing without the chaos?
yet man is the supposed to be the *strength* the solidity - but when it comes to the social, phsycoligical world the woman ( bless (kiss) em all) mind ***** us until we are numb
repeat
True
False
?

Gemby!
06-29-2005, 12:26 PM

WELL, seeing as it took you THAT long to figure it out, yes. :w00t:

manker
06-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Women just like to talk about bullshit for longer.

Example:

If you ask a mate what he's been up to since the weekend - he'll say 'Nothing really - working, been to the pub. What about you?' You will then reply in kind.

However, if you ask a woman the same question, you'll get a veritable thesis on her movements, who she's seen, what clothes she wore, what clothes her friends wore, the funny look she got from Mrs Hoitytoit because of the low cut top she was wearing, which by the way, had 30% marked off because of a stain that came out easily with a bit of Vanish ... .

You get the point :dry:

Gemby!
06-29-2005, 12:51 PM

Example:

If you ask a mate what he's been up to since the weekend - he'll say 'Nothing really - working, been to the pub. What about you?' You will then reply in kind.

However, if you ask a woman the same question, you'll get a veritable thesis on her movements, who she's seen, what clothes she wore, what clothes her friends wore, the funny look she got from Mrs Hoitytoit because of the low cut top she was wearing, which by the way, had 30% marked off because of a stain that came out easily with a bit of Vanish ... .

men just sit there :mellow:

hence proof they are stupid :01:

manker
06-29-2005, 12:55 PM

Example:

hence proof they are stupid :01:Empty kettles make more noise and still waters run deep.

Please everyone, step aside while Gembs and myself make sweeping, cliched gender generalisations :D

Gemby!
06-29-2005, 01:03 PM

hence proof they are stupid :01:Empty kettles make more noise and still waters run deep.

Please everyone, step aside while Gembs and myself make sweeping, cliched gender generalisations :D

that isnt a generalisation, its the truth !

and its the truth because i say so :01:

manker
06-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Empty kettles make more noise and still waters run deep.

and its the truth because i say so :01:God is shit.

Is that a generalisation because you're omnipotent :unsure:

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 08:03 AM

and its the truth because i say so :01:God is shit.

Is that a generalisation because you're omnipotent :unsure:

stfu no0b :01:

*smites*

Adster
06-30-2005, 08:20 AM
yeah woman go right into detail crap on about what they did all day at work talk about shit reality crap thats on TV (which btw isn't reality) they just talk gosip

Mr. Mulder
06-30-2005, 08:35 AM
it's cos often they don't actually have points, bless 'em :unsure:

i can say that cos loobi probably won't check the board today

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 08:59 AM
yeah woman go right into detail crap on about what they did all day at work talk about shit reality crap thats on TV (which btw isn't reality) they just talk gosip

better than grunting your way through a conversation :rolleyes:

DarthInsinuate
06-30-2005, 09:01 AM
i don't brunt, i just grunt :grunt:

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 09:06 AM
grunt

:01:

lynx
06-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Calm down dear.

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Calm down dear.

You hit me ?!?!?!

*hi mum*

DarthInsinuate
06-30-2005, 09:17 AM
:confused grunt:

NikkiD
06-30-2005, 02:45 PM

Somehow I feel as though that was directed at me...

I know Survivor isn't reality - it's just fun to laugh at how stupid the people on it are. :P

I do apologize for the rather candid details I used when talking about work though... :blushing:

manker
06-30-2005, 03:11 PM
Reality TV isn't shit or crap, it is real and not just for girls, either :cry: :snooty:

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Reality TV isn't shit or crap, it is real and not just for girls, either :cry: :snooty:

break those stereotypes !! :01:

Gripper
06-30-2005, 03:13 PM
You need a reality program based on "Lost",now that I would watch :)

manker
06-30-2005, 03:19 PM
You need a reality program based on "Lost",now that I would watch :)You mean hidden cameras, watching as women drive around city centres - getting confused as they pay no heed to one-way systems, roundabouts and traffic lights? Good stuff.

Sorry, Gembs. I like these misogynist stereotypes too much to give 'em up just yet :P

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
You need a reality program based on "Lost",now that I would watch :)You mean hidden cameras, watching as women drive around city centres - getting confused as they pay no heed to one-way systems, roundabouts and traffic lights? Good stuff.

Sorry, Gembs. I like these misogynist stereotypes too much to give 'em up just yet :P

meh, i get the bus anyway :rolleyes:

Busyman
06-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Most reality TV sucks but I like the show Fire Me Please.

manker
06-30-2005, 05:30 PM
You mean hidden cameras, watching as women drive around city centres - getting confused as they pay no heed to one-way systems, roundabouts and traffic lights? Good stuff.

meh, i get the bus anyway :rolleyes:If only they would all follow your example :no:

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 05:34 PM
meh, i get the bus anyway :rolleyes:If only they would all follow your example :no:

old people follow my example, but sometimes they sit too close :pinch:

manker
06-30-2005, 05:39 PM
If only they would all follow your example :no:

old people follow my example, but sometimes they sit too close :pinch:Poor Gembs - you'd think they'd have their own bus or something :dry:

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 05:44 PM
exactly !!

or at least sit in the free seats, but NOOooOOooo they have to find me to sit next to

all i want is my space :cry:

and to not be squashed

is it really that much to ask for ?~?~?!?!?!?

IS IT >!>!>!>?!?!?>@>@N#!?>@??

Guillaume
06-30-2005, 05:54 PM
?~?~?!?!?!?

Do they sit on your keyboard too?

manker
06-30-2005, 05:55 PM
exactly !!

or at least sit in the free seats, but NOOooOOooo they have to find me to sit next to

and to not be squashed

:lol: :unsure:

You should find some way to punish them for their proximity. Maybe some kind of slow acting poison - they'd never suspect the quiet girl they sat next to on the bus :shifty:

Gemby!
06-30-2005, 07:08 PM
exactly !!

and to not be squashed

:lol: :unsure:

You should find some way to punish them for their proximity. Maybe some kind of slow acting poison - they'd never suspect the quiet girl they sat next to on the bus :shifty:

:shifty: :ph34r: :naughty: :ph34r:

Do they sit on your keyboard too?

yes :w00t: makes those 10 min bus journeys go so much quicker

Gripper
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Poison,always the Girly option,just go f*ckin crazy and start zappin them with thunderbolts and rip their still beating hearts from their bodies with your bare hands

manker
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Poison,always the Girly option,just go f*ckin crazy and start zappin them with thunderbolts and rip their still beating hearts from their bodies with your bare hands:unsure:

Guillaume
06-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Poison,always the Girly option,just go f*ckin crazy and start zappin them with thunderbolts and rip their still beating hearts from their bodies with your bare hands:unsure:

I know, it's terrible what them videogames do to the youg'uns. :(

Gripper
06-30-2005, 08:11 PM
:unsure:

:blink: Sorry about that,the kids saved me their blue smarties and I et them all at once :w00t: :naughty:

manker
06-30-2005, 08:17 PM
:blink: Sorry about that,the kids saved me their blue smarties and I et them all at once :w00t: :naughty::lol: :D

I seem to remember they disappeared for a while (Blue Smarties in the UK) and then came back, accompanied by much fanfare. Can anyone confirm this or is it my memory playing tricks on me?

Gripper
06-30-2005, 08:33 PM
:blink: Sorry about that,the kids saved me their blue smarties and I et them all at once :w00t: :naughty::lol: :D

I seem to remember they disappeared for a while (Blue Smarties in the UK) and then came back, accompanied by much fanfare. Can anyone confirm this or is it my memory playing tricks on me?
Yeah I think they withdrew them for a while as they made kiddies go hyper,they changed whatever made the kids go nuts,then reintroduced them but we don't let the kids have 'em

manker
06-30-2005, 08:37 PM
:lol: :D

Yeah I think they withdrew them for a while as they made kiddies go hyper,they changed whatever made the kids go nuts,then reintroduced them but we don't let the kids have 'emI thought you'd know. Cheers, gripper :01:

lynx
06-30-2005, 11:12 PM
:lol: :D

Yeah I think they withdrew them for a while as they made kiddies go hyper,they changed whatever made the kids go nuts,then reintroduced them but we don't let the kids have 'em
No, not much point in the kids having them if they aren't going to get hyper. And of course that means more for you. :shifty:

mike7778
02-05-2007, 05:41 AM
don't know.

Alien5
02-05-2007, 02:38 PM
fuck women

Hairbautt
02-06-2007, 02:52 AM
don't know.
Goddamn, old bump. :dry:

I didn't know 100% use to be only 99%...:ermm:

Barbarossa