PDA

View Full Version : Animes Are The Bomb!

StEpS
04-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Hi all, in the past few years i've been getting more and more into anime movies and series......i loved Ninja Scroll and Bastard, Vampire Hunter D and a few other movies. Lately i've watched the entire first season of Hellsing, i'd have to say it is my favorite anime so far that i have seen. I can't wait for the second season! I was wondering if anyone knows of any anime movies or episodes that are in english that i might enjoy. Let me know what your alltime favorite anime is!!

:) StEpS

Woxhol
04-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Anything you ever needed to know about anime.......

Come on over to Verified : Anime's (only) (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=27&t=1805)

My personal favorites are; Angelic Layer, Earth Girl Arjuna, Hellsing, Onegai Teacher, Witch Hunter Robin and Trigun.

See you soon...?

danne
04-10-2003, 02:59 PM
I have too many favs to list ;) But head over to the above mentioned thread, also check out the sorted list at
Not called anything at the mo (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/joan.kristensen/0.html) It's not the latest version there yet, I have mailed it tho, will see when razz puts it up =)

Oh, btw, Okaerinasai Woxhol-san!

StEpS
04-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Thanks guys!!!! :D

Woxhol
04-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by danne@10 April 2003 - 15:59
Oh, btw, Okaerinasai Woxhol-san!
Thx. It's good to be back. Really missed this.....

yyiryyib
04-10-2003, 06:57 PM
the original dragon ball grand tour is good, not the shite american one tho, they butchered it =(

Macross + is always a winner, martian sucessor nadesco is funny, bubblegum crisis series, any macross in fact they all good, ninja scroll; return of jubai loads more are great too, look about. you'll find them

LetMeGetThatOutChu105
04-21-2003, 07:30 PM
I know what you mean, YO!!!

I have just recently gotten involved in all the anime kraze!

I am an old skool avid DBz fan tho.

My favz here recently have been Chobitz, Hellsing, .Hack Twilight, Trigun and the ol' DB as well. They got this one out im tryin to find now to, Alexander (Conqueror).

Im the same, I usually download the whole series at once, and than set back with some popcorn and waste a day away!!!

I get down with anime!!!

Holla!!!

:lol:

zhelynd
04-22-2003, 02:47 AM
try Saint Seiya, it's one of the most amazing anime of all time

wire123
04-22-2003, 03:28 AM
give cowboy bebop a try... it also has an excellent sound track!!

DalamarDarklord
04-22-2003, 04:00 AM
Anime all da way!... ya, top 3 are
1)Gundam Wing
2)Trigun
3)Cowboy Bebop

sk8punk151
04-22-2003, 04:56 AM
I havent really watched any anime movies except for Vampire Hunter D and Ghost In A Shell.. They both were extrodinairy. If I want to watch good anime though, I tune into Adult Swim on Cartoon Network on Saturday nights. Lots of the anime series they play kick major ass. :D