PDA

View Full Version : Pisexy.org Invites

hellbender
04-17-2005, 09:48 AM
This message was sent out to everyone by PiSexy:

MASS MSG!

Dear members, we have closed the invite system!
Nobody can come in anymore.

Reason #1. We put alot of efefrot lately to get rid of cheating people and notice them comming back through getting invites on other forums (this are people who have no static IP's) .. and well they just mean more work for us, we want them out and stay out. :-)

Reson #2. Recent events* have brough us to the believe it would be ALOT saver for anyone here to not just accept new people anymore they way we have done it.

---

Do we never accept any new people in the future?

Yes we will but going to work on a better solution to control that, and prevent as much as possible that bad things will happen.

Do you want new members in teh future?

Well thats up to you guys, we 20k+ members .. we build this tracker so you can share with eachother .. and thats about it ... if that is what you're all here for the community will be a healthy one and no need for new people ... if there are lots of people here who aint here for that reason .. then it won't be healthy and new people will have to come in to keep it healthy.

(*) Please do not ask about the recent events, we will not anwser .. they have nothing todo with pisexy directly but with the scene in general and some things are better not to reach the news at all.

hellbender
04-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Only 4 or 5 people IM me every week... I get 15 refilled every week, so if you want one, IM me!

ziggyjuarez
05-07-2005, 09:12 AM
[email protected]

mr00420
05-14-2005, 10:34 AM
I tried to IM you. Not sure if it worked... I never use IMessages. Was I supposed to write something or does it just show that you've received an IM from [email protected]? I did it twice b/c I didn't know what's going on, so sorry if you got more than one IM. Thanks

Comrade
05-28-2005, 02:31 AM
I can't IM you for some reason unless I'm doing something wrong. Would very much appreciate an invite. I know you said no emails here but I can't think of anything else.

[email protected]

Yoga
05-28-2005, 03:52 AM
[email protected]
or private message me

madden player
06-16-2005, 07:34 AM
EDIT: Giving away invites is prolly more hassle than anything.

Extremely sorry once more .. :blushing:

Abel6376
06-20-2005, 04:08 AM
Can you give me one????

[email protected]

THNX

Syanide
06-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Since your never online Hellbender :P , here's my Email [email protected] - If you've got any left i'd like one please :D

podium123456
06-23-2005, 02:51 AM
I'd like to check out pisexy if anyone has an invite to spare!!

[email protected]

Thanks!!

malyo
06-23-2005, 10:25 AM
I have some invites, but I can lose all my invites if I invite a leecher or even worse.

If the people who you invite turn out just to be leechers(or other bad manners) ..we will take your option to invite people away .. or in extreme worst cases we could ban you. (inviting people who upload torrents with spyware other crap .. people who spam the boards saying pimpie is NOT sexy)
So if you want an invite from me please post a link to your profile at another site (filelist, torrentit, torrentbytes, demonoids, filemp3...).

podium123456
06-23-2005, 03:19 PM
i understand about the leeching thing... heres a couple of screenshots of my ratios.... to bad ET is gone, it was much nicer :( mostly been using torrentspy now....

malyo
06-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm sorry podium123456 but I'm not sending you an invite for two reasons. First you only prove good ratio with 1-2GB downloaded and the second and more important is that your 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th posts are on the invites section and your first 10 were made in 20 mins and IMO didn't contribute a lot to the site.
Maybe you can find an invite elsewhere but I'm not giving you one until you have a good ratio with 15GB downloaded min or become a better contributor on this site.
I might be doing a mistake not inviting you but once again i'm sorry.

podium123456
06-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Damn! you grillin me here bud! :P lol like i said most of my activity was on ET (probably around a 150 up, 100 down) havent done much anywhere else since it went down.... aaaaanyway forgot about this other site i used to hit up a lot --- hope this meets your criteria :P

http://bt.xbox-sky.com/usercp.php?uid=92344

ricochet
06-24-2005, 02:38 AM
Damn! you grillin me here bud! :P lol like i said most of my activity was on ET (probably around a 150 up, 100 down) havent done much anywhere else since it went down.... aaaaanyway forgot about this other site i used to hit up a lot --- hope this meets your criteria :P

http://bt.xbox-sky.com/usercp.php?uid=92344

I will give you a shot. I can and will keep track of you.

Your invitation has been send!
A invitation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]). If your invite doesn't respond to the email, it will be deleted automatically after a few days.

Ricochet

Bitlover
06-26-2005, 12:01 PM
please i want invite to pisexy
[email protected]
i agree to have a good ratio

tree_for
06-26-2005, 04:51 PM
possible for me to get one as well? [email protected]

ripley02
06-26-2005, 05:22 PM
can i get an invite? [email protected]

zeustke165
06-27-2005, 01:30 AM
Pisexy has shut its doors to all invites at this time, maybe in the future we will be accepting more invites...

Zeus

Nardz
07-01-2005, 04:54 AM
here is a screen shoot of my ratio over at bitsoup.org i was hopeing someone could help me out with a invite to pisexy.org or torrentit.org :D

[email protected]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/siscokid10/bitsoup2.jpg

{I}{K}{E}
07-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Pisexy has shut its doors to all invites at this time, maybe in the future they will be accepting more invites...

spymaster
07-07-2005, 03:00 PM
pisexy has closed its doors. no registrations, no invites.