PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins TC?

newcombe6
07-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi all

downloading a TC of batman (Batman.Begins.TC.INTERNAL.DVDR-ShOwTiMe)

does anyone know if this is the complete movie? or is it still missing that 20 mins from the middle of the film? like all the others

im getting a bit confused with all the versions and nukes so if anyone knows for sure id sure appreciate it

cheers all

dodgy368
07-02-2005, 10:52 AM
If it really is a TC(which I doubt), then it will be the full movie.;)

ps, what site are you getting it from?

{I}{K}{E}
07-02-2005, 11:10 AM
there are multiple TC's out now

06/30/2005 TELESYNC Batman Begins *XviD* BOHiCA
06/29/2005 TELESYNC Batman Begins *SVCD* VideoCD
06/20/2005 TELESYNC Batman Begins *INTERNAL* *SVCD* SAOSIN

all not nuked

the 'ShOwTiMe' DVD is the SAOSIN release converted to DVD

dodgy368
07-02-2005, 11:34 AM
there are multiple TC's out now

06/30/2005 TELESYNC Batman Begins *XviD* BOHiCA
06/29/2005 TELESYNC Batman Begins *SVCD* VideoCD
06/20/2005 TELESYNC Batman Begins *INTERNAL* *SVCD* SAOSIN

IKE, they're not TC's, they are TS's.;)

TC = Telecine
TS = Telesync

{I}{K}{E}
07-02-2005, 01:04 PM
IKE, they're not TC's, they are TS's.;)

TC = Telecine
TS = Telesync

oops. didnt read newcombe6 post correct :P

newcombe6
07-04-2005, 08:04 AM
cheers boys - its finished downloading now and seems to be complete

i went for the showtime release dvd-r and its a very good tc not ts

cheers for the help all - much appreciated

TheNobleEU
07-04-2005, 05:22 PM
What do we know about the future here? Is this indeed going to be the first of a series of Batman movies? (first thing I heard about it at all, re: being a series, was that Katie Holmes was canned from being invited to play in the series in the future?)

The movie was quite good, for a change. Motivations that didn't require total suspension of disbelief, credible origin for Batman's goodies, interesting (but rushed) lead up to why he became Batman, but I really was looking forward to a badder-assed Punisher-type vigilante...

Highly recommended!

Cheers,
-Noble

Darth Sushi
07-04-2005, 05:49 PM
This is from gfavored from FileHeaven:
Batman.Begins.Internal.SVCD.TS-Correlation ; (missing 20 minutes starting at 0:57 minutes into the movie), 3 disc, TS audio, Pal resolution, NTSC framerate

Batman.Begins.INTERNAL.TS.SVCD - SAOSiN ; (missing 20 minutes starting at 0:57 minutes into the movie), 3 disc, TS audio, Pal

Batman.Begins.Cam.SVCD.REAL.PROPER-oFFEND ; ( starting at 0:57 minutes, cam silver footage added, (The Missing 20 Minutes), to make complete, minus the end credits), 2 disc, Cam audio, NTSC

Releases Using A Cam Silver source

Batman.Begins.CAM-POT ; ( missing 20 minutes starting at 0:24 minutes into the movie), 2 disc, Cam audio, Pal

Batman.Begins.VCD.PRoPeR.CAM-CamEx ; (uses different cam silver source than Pot, has bad framerate, and poor encode), 2 disc, Cam audio, Pal, (NUKED- for not being playable on some players due to badframerate)

The CRDS release is just a re-encode of the Russian TS with the missing 20 minutes still missing.

All other releases are just re-encodes of one of the above,

newcombe6
07-05-2005, 08:00 AM
just a quick question though - ive been downloading movies for a couple of years - and if my copy is a ts then its the best ive ever seen!

are you sure even the tc's doing the rounds are in fact reencoded ts's?

i havent checked the missing footage yet as i havent had a chance to watch it yet.

and cheers again for all the help

dodgy368
07-09-2005, 06:05 PM
just a quick question though - ive been downloading movies for a couple of years - and if my copy is a ts then its the best ive ever seen!

are you sure even the tc's doing the rounds are in fact reencoded ts's?

i havent checked the missing footage yet as i havent had a chance to watch it yet.

and cheers again for all the help

There's a very high quality ts out there which is probably what you've got, and it's missing 20 minutes, and it's a very important 20 minutes.:(

There is a tc, but it's Russian.

newcombe6
07-11-2005, 02:24 PM
ah i see..................

its either a bloody good tx or the russian tc with eng audio - and id guess its the ts - the quality isnt as good as i first thought

and it is missing a few minutes too - nevermind - ill wait for the dvdrip - should always be seen at th cinema this sort of film anyway to give it full justice

cheers for all the help though boys - appreciate it

Peerzy
07-11-2005, 02:38 PM
I got the Russian TC with English Audio, so basically an English TC :D

4play
07-11-2005, 02:56 PM
I got the Russian TC with English Audio, so basically an English TC :D

where did you get it?

all the comments i have seen indicate the quality is good but there is 20 mins missing.

newcombe6
07-11-2005, 03:09 PM
i got the showtime release (dvd-r) of the internal tc

look for it at torrentspy and its in there with loads of seeds/peers

hope that helps

4play
07-11-2005, 03:36 PM
according to all the comments about that release there is 20 mins missing.

3RA1N1AC
07-11-2005, 08:50 PM
i dunno if there is a really good complete copy yet. best i heard of so far was the "adywan" xvid version, where somebody cobbled together a complete copy from the russian telecine + the missing section added from a cam + the english audio from a telesync.

doesn't sound very appealing to me, but if you must choose one and there's neither a complete telecine nor a dvd screener... then go for it? IS there a better copy? *SHRUGS*

newcombe6
07-12-2005, 08:03 AM
not not yet 3ra1n1ac - thats the most complete copy - but dont fancy it myself

the tc its great quality - but the english audio track isnt that great from the ts (Actually i found it hard to hear some of the dialogue in the cinemea to be honest)

i really enjoyed it - but would rather wait for the dvdrip (they come out well sharpish these days anyway) rather than spoil it with crap copies

just my two pennies for the record..............