PDA

View Full Version : GTA VICE CITY download

willhub
07-07-2005, 01:08 PM
how big do you think download of gta vice city should be?

i have one that was 1.49gb.

Fake Shemp
07-07-2005, 01:13 PM
how big do you think download of gta vice city should be?

i have one that was 1.49gb.

Which filesharing app is that?

It does sound right if you look at Pirate Bay.

http://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=gta+vice+city

They just don't have any seeds. :(

Money Fist
07-07-2005, 01:28 PM
i downloaded mine from PB last night
it was about 1.5gb
because its 2 CDs
one data CD for game install files and one for all the background radio music

only got it again to play MTA
will try it tonight

Fake Shemp
07-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Oops, you're right there is one at the bottom with seeds.

I've been looking for this so I could play the Long Night (http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=38) mod.

willhub
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
i managed to download it and install it, now i put the crack in, and then start the game, the rockstar logo comes up. they a message after that saying, insert the gta vice city cd or press escape to cancel, now why does this happen, am i just using a crappy crack or somthing?

Fake Shemp
07-07-2005, 03:35 PM
i managed to download it and install it, now i put the crack in, and then start the game, the rockstar logo comes up. they a message after that saying, insert the gta vice city cd or press escape to cancel, now why does this happen, am i just using a crappy crack or somthing?

I used to have this game copied. I found that even with the crack installed you still needed the disk in the drive or at least an image of the disk mounted with Daemon tools for it to work.

So either burn the disk or mount it. I think it is disk 2 you'll need, but try both until it works.

ready1
07-07-2005, 04:12 PM
There is a no-cd crack and a backup cd crack, backup cd means you still need the cd in the drive, but it can be copied. I had this same problem when I first played vice city, just find a proper no-cd crack.

willhub
07-07-2005, 04:14 PM
got it working, found a full crack that stops the disk check, how the hell do i setup multi theft auto 0.1 now?, it asks for ip adress, port and pass, but i dont know any of them, could someone tell me how to set it up

thanks in advance to anyone that can help me :)

orcutt989
07-07-2005, 04:35 PM
got it working, found a full crack that stops the disk check, how the hell do i setup multi theft auto 0.1 now?, it asks for ip adress, port and pass, but i dont know any of them, could someone tell me how to set it up

You shouldnt have to do any of that. YOu should be able to just type in a username, and play the game.

PoOki
07-07-2005, 06:23 PM
download the rip vesion from the emule...

samjam
08-01-2005, 08:54 PM
/removed. check the board rules.

Peerzy
08-02-2005, 05:55 AM

You shouldnt have to do any of that. YOu should be able to just type in a username, and play the game.

Last time tried MTA didn't work with a bootlegged copy because it detects the .exe is not what it should be. If anyone can find a mini image or a Clone then it will work.

Also the original release of the game did not come with a NO CD Crack, but with a Crack. This means you had to have the cd in while you play. There have been No Cd Cracks released now, along with updates and cracks for those updates.

Formula1
08-02-2005, 02:44 PM

Last time tried MTA didn't work with a bootlegged copy because it detects the .exe is not what it should be. If anyone can find a mini image or a Clone then it will work.

Also the original release of the game did not come with a NO CD Crack, but with a Crack. This means you had to have the cd in while you play. There have been No Cd Cracks released now, along with updates and cracks for those updates.

Actually i came across a no cd crack for VC in kazaa lol, i was very suspicoius about it, but it worked..

Peerzy
08-02-2005, 02:55 PM

Actually i came across a no cd crack for VC in kazaa lol, i was very suspicoius about it, but it worked..

Yes, like i said a No Cd Crack was released for the game later on, but in the ISO's under the folder Crack is just the Crack and not the No Cd Crack.