PDA

View Full Version : "Brushy" Bill Roberts aka Billy the Kid ??

RPerry
07-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Very Simple, and to the point. what do you think ?

ziggyjuarez
07-08-2005, 02:37 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_the_kid

I dont think he is...

Later photographic analysis has proven that neither Brushy Bill nor John Miller could have been Billy the Kid.

manker
07-08-2005, 11:27 AM
I'd like to think it was me but with no context at all, I'm gonna go for Emilio Estevez.

JPaul
07-08-2005, 11:41 AM
I don't know who "Brushy" Bill Roberts was, other than possibly "Billy the Kid" as you have suggested.

A wee clue would maybe help. Was he some sort of "Wild West" character.

Guillaume
07-08-2005, 12:01 PM
I thought he was named William Boney. :unsure:

Anyway, I'm know manker will gun ya down for capitalizing his nick. Bye RPerry, I'm sure you'll die with your boots on. :doesn'tknowshitaboutcowboytalk:

Snee
07-08-2005, 12:03 PM
I honestly don't know.

They both look funny in the pictures I've seen. That's the common denominator I've found so far.

My research continues though.

RPerry
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
I don't know who "Brushy" Bill Roberts was, other than possibly "Billy the Kid" as you have suggested.

Jeez JPaul, you of all people know how to google... :rolleyes:

manker
07-08-2005, 02:02 PM

Jeez JPaul, you of all people know how to google... :rolleyes:Quite right.

I'm planning a thread concerning an obscure Welsh historical figure, Evans the Boot his name was - a quite dastardly chap. I will also expect people to research wtf I'm talking about.

ziggyjuarez
07-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Jeez JPaul, you of all people know how to google... :rolleyes:Quite right.

I'm planning a thread concerning an obscure Welsh historical figure, Evans the Boot his name was - a quite dastardly chap. I will also expect people to research wtf I'm talking about.
is his name william? :shifty:

manker
07-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Quite right.

is his name william? :shifty:You've spoiled my planned thead now :(

ziggyjuarez
07-08-2005, 02:13 PM
is his name william? :shifty:You've spoiled my planned thead now :(
Im gonna answer your thread with one reply and ask it to be closed on the account its been answered.Thank god for wiki.com

manker
07-08-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm not going to make the thread now. It was going to be really good too :dry:

ziggyjuarez
07-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Then i did my job :schnauz:

vidcc
07-08-2005, 07:52 PM
I am not sure about the brushy theory but whoever is buried in that grave must have one hell of a reputation as an escape artist....why else would the grave need a cage around it?

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3095/bill6gy.jpg