PDA

View Full Version : Bored

asmithz
07-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Somebody cheer me up, Im hella bored right now.

Quit my job today, Nobodys around, and no ones talkign here. I am gonna explode. :angry:

McStabhappy
07-08-2005, 06:17 AM
roar?

S!X
07-08-2005, 06:22 AM
yo what up homie?

Guyver
07-08-2005, 06:47 AM
ummmmmmmm.....go get shitfaced!

Duffman
07-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Where did you work, and why did you quit?

asmithz
07-08-2005, 07:08 AM
I worked at the PennySaver. Its a magazine just for classified ads. I basically sat at a desk all day placing ads for people, and blah blah blah. Anyways i quit for multiple reasons. Big reason was that my boss was a dick. Seemed to do thing things just to make me mad and want to quit. Plus a guy at work, i knew a secret about him. It got out, and basically made him look bad. So i had to get out of there. It was just a bunch of drama at work, and i wanted to get away.

@Guyver (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=15804), stop trying to send me a virus, i will carve you up and eat you. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1088792", true);

Peerzy
07-08-2005, 07:29 AM
I worked at the PennySaver. Its a magazine just for classified ads. I basically sat at a desk all day placing ads for people, and blah blah blah. Anyways i quit for multiple reasons. Big reason was that my boss was a dick. Seemed to do thing things just to make me mad and want to quit. Plus a guy at work, i knew a secret about him. It got out, and basically made him look bad. So i had to get out of there. It was just a bunch of drama at work, and i wanted to get away.

@Guyver (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=15804), stop trying to send me a virus, i will carve you up and eat you. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1088792", true);

H4x0r :lookaroun

Duffman
07-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Well good for you man, if that place sucked, get the fuck out, I worked in a hell hole like that, and its just not worth it to hate where you work so much.

cpt_azad
07-08-2005, 07:31 AM
yo, if i were you i'd get another job ASAP, trust me, nothing is better than something to occupy your time to get your mind off of things (and get paid :) ). but other than that, go paintballing or airsofting (the latter is better), it'll let u vent all the anger u need.

Guyver
07-08-2005, 07:34 AM

H4x0r :lookaroun

OH FO SHO!

asmithz
07-08-2005, 07:38 AM
yo, if i were you i'd get another job ASAP, trust me, nothing is better than something to occupy your time to get your mind off of things (and get paid :) ). but other than that, go paintballing or airsofting (the latter is better), it'll let u vent all the anger u need.

most def

Going to look for another job tommarow. I get paid tommarow and 2 weeks from now. So, i need to get one by next week, for it not to change anything. I wish i could go paintballing, but all my friends think its lame. I think its a good idea tho.