PDA

View Full Version : Forget G8, fetch the Band Aid - Bush falls off his bike!

Spicker
07-10-2005, 02:08 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=354924&in_page_id=1770

US President George Bush suffered minor injuries after colliding with a police officer while out on his bike at Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire.

The President suffered very minor injuries, a spokeswoman confirmed, and was able to attend the G8 dinner at the hotel hosted by the Queen.

Mr Bush was also well enough to meet Bob Geldof and Bono before they hot-footed it back to the Live8 concert in Edinburgh........

Tikibonbon
07-10-2005, 02:10 AM
He has a history of doing this...nothing new move along :)

Snee
07-10-2005, 02:14 AM
He has a history of doing this...nothing new move along :)
He's been doing it a bit less since he laid off the coke, I imagine.

Odd thought:

What had been your first reaction if he'd fallen fallen and broken his neck, and how different would the world have been this afternoon, everybody?

Tikibonbon
07-10-2005, 02:15 AM
you've heard the song "dancin' in the streets" right?

Snee
07-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Yep.

I think I'd be a bit relieved myself, it's a sad thing to say that about a person's death, but I think he's making a bit of a mess of things all over the place.

GepperRankins
07-10-2005, 02:24 AM
you'd relieve yourself?

i'd LOL but not PMSL

Tikibonbon
07-10-2005, 02:33 AM
we got snny some of those "special" pants, so he will once again be able to walk around like a normal person.

ziggyjuarez
07-10-2005, 03:19 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=354924&in_page_id=1770

US President George Bush suffered minor injuries after colliding with a police officer while out on his bike at Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire.

The President suffered very minor injuries, a spokeswoman confirmed, and was able to attend the G8 dinner at the hotel hosted by the Queen.

Mr Bush was also well enough to meet Bob Geldof and Bono before they hot-footed it back to the Live8 concert in Edinburgh........
who cares.

muchspl3
07-10-2005, 03:28 AM
he needs to eat more pretzels

Rat Faced
07-10-2005, 09:18 AM

Is he going to get charged for assaulting a Police Officer, like the rest of us would? :ph34r:

Re: the prezels. He's already "Large", and the guards would save him from choking.

We must therefore encourage him to eat loads of salt, saturated fats, arsenic, cyenide... damn, getting carried away again :ph34r: