07-11-2005, 12:10 AM
i hope you catch herpes, i mean good luck

S!X
07-11-2005, 12:52 AM
i hope you catch herpes

:ph34r:

tesco
07-11-2005, 12:58 AM
I have one on tuesday at a hospital to be an electrician for my coop thingy.

Wish me luck too. I is scared. :cry: :P

Smith
07-11-2005, 01:14 AM
My dads an electrician, its good work and the pays pretty good it :D

Cheese
07-11-2005, 01:27 AM

Good luck Ross. Interviews are easy if you prepare for the questions they will most probably ask you and you remember that the person interviewing you is probably as nervous about it as you.

I just spend the morning before an interview going over possible answers to questions in my head.

Don't, however, do what Spud did in Trainspotting.

tesco
07-11-2005, 01:28 AM

Good luck Ross. Interviews are easy if you prepare for the questions they will most probably ask you and you remember that the person interviewing you is probably as nervous about it as you.
I don't see how, this is my first interview, while the itnerviewer has probably done hundreds of interviews before. :unsure:

peat moss
07-11-2005, 01:35 AM
At a vet clinic, walking, feeding and cleaning the animals after hours :D

Wish me luck :01:

You get payed for that ? I know people who would do it for free, sounds like fun tho good luck . :)

peat moss
07-11-2005, 01:41 AM
I don't see how, this is my first interview, while the itnerviewer has probably done hundreds of interviews before. :unsure:

I do the hiring at my job so have given many an interview , you'll do fine . Mention your hobbies , computers and the work you do on this forum . They'll be mighty impressed and its something you know well, so it will put you at ease. It's not just your education or qualifications its how you get on with people aswell. :)

Cheese
07-11-2005, 01:49 AM

Maybe he has. Maybe it's his first ever time doing an interview, though? Maybe he knows he is crap at interviewing?

I had an interview for a job that I got last week and it turned out it was one of the directors of the company interviewing me (I thought he was a bog-standard manager of one of their branches). He was all over the place, kept repeating himself and went off on some weird tangents (like telling me the person I was replacing had been headbutted a few weeks ago...).

Roleplay the interview in your head beforehand, imagine the questions you'll be asked and answer them. Works for me.

An interviewer isn't looking for a "perfect person" anyhows. He wants to know you're willing to do the job, that you're reliable and you're not a complete idiot.

If all else fails say the word "flexible". This will get you triple-bonus points if you're a girl.:naughty:

Snee
07-11-2005, 01:53 AM

I do the hiring at my job so have given many an interview , you'll do fine . Mention your hobbies , computers and the work you do on this forum . They'll be mighty impressed and its something you know well, so it will put you at ease. It's not just your education or qualifications its how you get on with people aswell. :)
I misread that, thought you replied to the canuk.

I read this:

...the work you do on this forum . They'll be mighty impressed...

...and prolly looked as close to this: :blink: as is humanly possible.

Cheese
07-11-2005, 02:00 AM

I imagine that would be a good job for The Canuk. Forcing people to make weird facial expressions by his bizarre utterings.

Smith
07-11-2005, 02:47 AM

I imagine that would be a good job for The Canuk. Forcing people to make weird facial expressions by his bizarre utterings.

:frusty:

tesco
07-11-2005, 02:50 AM

:frusty:
You've already made plenty people do that. :D

:lol: Just joking. :P

Smith
07-11-2005, 02:52 AM
An electrician is a good way to go, if your union. Me dad charges 65$/h and has a 3 hour minimum. You need to be good at math though :pinch:

tesco
07-11-2005, 03:02 AM
An electrician is a good way to go, if your union. Me dad charges 65$/h and has a 3 hour minimum. You need to be good at math though :pinch:
:(
well i guess i'm pretty good at it. :pinch:

btw good luck tommorrow. :)

what would look better, a 60% in a hard math course or 70-80 in a less hard one?

Smith
07-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Bah, it went good, but the jobs crap! I would only work 4 hours every 2 weeks for 8$/h.

Its hardly worth my effort for those hours:( Shame too, i wouldnt mind playing with teh animals.

tesco
08-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I just got a letter saying I didn't get the job. :(

Smith
08-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Ugh, what kinda pussys send u a letter?

oh and for the record, i dont like the new arcade award setup :(

enoughfakefiles
08-06-2005, 10:30 PM
oh and for the record, i dont like the new arcade award setup :(

:ohmy:

/banned