PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the board?

BawA
07-11-2005, 12:26 PM
i was trying for more then 30 min and i couldnt get in, was there anything wrong

{I}{K}{E}
07-11-2005, 12:37 PM
ět was offline for a while dunno why :huh:

Barbarossa
07-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I had a whole morning without it..

I was lost.... :(

Peerzy
07-11-2005, 01:01 PM
It was out from about 9:30Am till about 12:30Am (British times).

wsmacsl
07-11-2005, 01:26 PM
it wasnt just me then, i thought i was going mad

kantryl
07-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I was also wondering the same thing. When that happened I was checking my User CP and thought I was kickedout, probably cause I've never made a post or something worse. I'am glad to know it was none of that.

Snee
07-11-2005, 02:39 PM
I was also wondering the same thing. When that happened I was checking my User CP and thought I was kickedout, probably cause I've never made a post or something worse. I'am glad to know it was none of that.
So you been a member for over a year and this is the first time you are posting? (Don't stop now, btw.)

Man, we gotta' crash this place more often

RealitY
07-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Interesting as theres been consideration to remove accounts over one year with no posts recently...

Guillaume
07-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Interesting as theres been consideration to remove accounts over one year with no posts recently...

Does it mean we can patronize him now? :unsure:

Any word from Rossco or Brian?

MCHeshPants420
07-11-2005, 02:48 PM

So we'd lose all the posts of someone like Lamsey or Funky Capricorn? What a splendid idea.

I'm being sarcastic.

Afronaut
07-11-2005, 02:51 PM

So we'd lose all the posts of someone like Lamsey or Funky Capricorn? What a splendid idea.

I'm being sarcastic.

I think he means the 0-postcount accounts.

Guillaume
07-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Cheese, give the mods and admins some credit. They can't do that, it's just that Reality has constructed his phrase badly.

edit: :oops:

kantryl
07-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Thanks Snny, for quoting my message. I've wanted to post for a long time, but didn't know how. So, I've been going from Threads to Theads in order to learn and get info on FileSharing. This thread was just perfect to give me confidence and post.

{I}{K}{E}
07-11-2005, 03:09 PM

I'm being sarcastic.

no. we will remove accounts from people who haven't logged on for 300 days and a postcount less then 3. (were talking about 72,000 accounts that will be removed)

tesco
07-11-2005, 03:10 PM

I'm being sarcastic.

no. we will remove accounts from people who haven't logged on for 300 days and a postcount less then 3. (were talking about 72,000 accounts that will be removed)
Maybe it should be left at 0 posts, and it's 365 days not 300.

kantryl
07-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Well, I hope you guys don't remove accounts just because we don't post. Just like me there might be other members.

tesco
07-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Well, I hope you guys don't remove accounts just because we don't post. Just like me there might be other members.
well like we said it will only be those who haven't been active in the last year.
Meaning people who haven't signed on. :)

kantryl
07-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Thanks rossco.

Snee
07-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks Snny, for quoting my message. I've wanted to post for a long time, but didn't know how. So, I've been going from Threads to Theads in order to learn and get info on FileSharing. This thread was just perfect to give me confidence and post.
Keep going with that, and welcome to the joys of posting :)

kantryl
07-11-2005, 04:44 PM
To keep on with this thread, what did happened to the board?

Afronaut
07-11-2005, 04:49 PM
To keep on with this thread, what did happened to the board?

There's also other areas, threads where you could post,
go on, try it...
:P

No, im just spamming, I dont know what happened.
Im usually the last guy to know, which is kinda kewl imo.

:D

tracydani
07-11-2005, 05:09 PM
go on, try it...

:lol:

If he keeps it up, he's gonna give cheese and danb a run for their money :P

I couldn't get into the threads yesterday and it only took admin a short bit to fix me up. I meant to thank them publicly but forgot....

So thanks :)

TD

tesco
07-11-2005, 05:14 PM
go on, try it...

:lol:

If he keeps it up, he's gonna give cheese and danb a run for their money :P

I couldn't get into the threads yesterday and it only took admin a short bit to fix me up. I meant to thank them publicly but forgot....

So thanks :)

TD
It wasn't just you who had the problem it was a problem for the whole board under synapse skin. :P

tracydani
07-11-2005, 05:18 PM
There went my sense of importance.... Oh well, at least I still have the impotence...

TD

MCHeshPants420
07-11-2005, 05:19 PM
well like we said it will only be those who haven't been active in the last year.
Meaning people who haven't signed on. :)

Yeah, deleting 0-posters who haven't signed in for 365 days makes more sense to me.

I'm being truthful (it's so damn hard to sound like that when you're sarcastic all the time).

thewizeard
07-11-2005, 10:50 PM
it wasnt just me then, i thought i was going mad

Just because the board was down, does in no way mean you are not mad....