PDA

View Full Version : OK...CCleaner missed 77 problems.

TFFTn
07-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Ok...so i used CCleaner rebooted then used CCleaner again, then I used Registry Machanic and 77 problems were found :yikes:

To me this is this is scary, I wont be using CCleaner alone anymore...infact, its gonna be just a cleaner more than the other tool.

Screenie

peat moss
07-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Ya now run another regcleaner it will find more ! :frusty: Who knows but ccleaner is a good fast tool ,I use 3 or 4 in tandem just for that reason . :D

Just remember , Back up back up and back up ! :lol:

TFFTn
07-12-2005, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=peat moss]Ya now run another regcleaner it will find more !

I was just about to post that point! Looked at Az thread and had a go of System Mechanic..that found over 10 more problems lol

Where does thsi end :dry:

peat moss
07-12-2005, 01:54 AM
[QUOTE=peat moss]Ya now run another regcleaner it will find more !

I was just about to post that point! Looked at Az thread and had a go of System Mechanic..that found over 10 more problems lol

Where does thsi end :dry:

I don't have that answer friend , if I did I would be charging For my services ! :P
But I don't have the problems some seem to have . Find a good program and use it but some flag things that have no bearing on what your doing , blame Microsoft and their shity O/S . :pinch:

Example I do a clean install on a friends computer and then run NSW 2005 ,it finds 30 problems ! Go figure its mostly activex issues .

TFFTn
07-12-2005, 01:57 AM
[QUOTE=TFFTn]

I don't have that answer friend , if I did I would be charging For my services ! :P
But I don't have the problems some seem to have . Find a good program and use it but some flag things that have no bearing on what your doing , blame Microsoft and their shity O/S . :pinch:

BLAME THE GOVERNMENT!!! :D

peat moss
07-12-2005, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=peat moss]

BLAME THE GOVERNMENT!!! :D

Its the tax ! :D