PDA

View Full Version : A Women Section On The Forums

trajillo
07-13-2005, 02:31 AM
How about a women section for us fellas to post pictures of them? eg. celebs. :shifty:

tesco
07-13-2005, 04:29 AM
Sure.

NikkiD
07-13-2005, 04:54 AM
Don't you guys pretty much have that already in the lounge?

GepperRankins
07-13-2005, 06:21 AM
no. because then we'll have to have one for the black people and homosexuals

Jon L. Obscene
07-13-2005, 08:39 AM
If it's all the same to you I keeping my pics of teh said woman to maself :D :P

Jonno :cool:

Guillaume
07-13-2005, 09:02 AM
You bastard!

Tis is a filesharing forum, filesharing! :angry:

Ban him I say.

Alright send them by pm if you can cause I don't have them anymore. :shifty:

On topic: No I don't see the point. If you wan to post pics of celebs, post them in the lounge in one of the numerous "slutty ladies" threads.

trajillo
07-13-2005, 09:59 AM
You bastard!

Ban him I say.

filesharing with a sports section.....

Guillaume
07-13-2005, 10:19 AM
You bastard!

Ban him I say.

filesharing with a sports section.....

Erm... I was responding to Jonno's post right above mine, so I don't really think sports as anything to do with the woman he was talking about. Well, not sport-sport, eh? :naughty:

Skiz
07-13-2005, 10:32 AM
Sexy Lady Thread... :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I go to wherever the ladies are posted. :naughty: But a whole section? :huh:

manker
07-13-2005, 10:43 AM
What a great idea. I find it really difficult to find pics of hawt ladies on the interweb.

Where do they hide them :unsure:

GepperRankins
07-13-2005, 11:05 AM
give me pink :ermm:

Snee
07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
I thought he wanted a feminist section or something.

This is even more pointless though, and a feminist section would be pretty darned pointless indeed.

DarthInsinuate
07-13-2005, 11:30 AM
http://www.superiorpics.com/

trajillo
07-13-2005, 12:32 PM
those arent recent....i wanted a whole section dedicated to pictures and clips of celebs and stuff.. much like these forums http://forum.skins.be/ ... it'll be just like fighting to be first to post the latest steam updates...but in this case fighting for being to first to post the latest jessica alba magazine shots.... there will a thread on each hot celebs....it will be a great resource for finding HAWT pics of women, me thinks

ziggyjuarez
07-13-2005, 01:32 PM
I vote yes

trajillo
07-13-2005, 01:37 PM
how are we, THE USERS going to get this want? I, your leader shall bring this to its sure uprising...for we are not the ones to become,, more like the soul of demon is none...bear with me brothers..this can be done!

sArA
07-13-2005, 01:42 PM
What a load of complete bollox!

If you want that sort of stuff, I am sure there are dedicated forums just for that kind of thing.

The sexy lady threads and others are sufficient imo....

but meh....what about an area dedicated to hawt men? Now...I can see the value in that! :lol:

ziggyjuarez
07-13-2005, 01:50 PM

If you want that sort of stuff, I am sure there are dedicated forums just for that kind of thing.

but meh....what about an area dedicated to hawt men? Now...I can see the value in that! :lol:
women are not as hot for men as men are to women :01:

sArA
07-13-2005, 01:53 PM

Are you sure about that?

manker
07-13-2005, 01:58 PM

Are you sure about that?He prolly means the visual stimulii thing.

Btw, I don't think you should trash the thread in funny stuff. Leave it there to remind people how idiotic racism is and how idiotic it makes the practitioners of it appear.

ziggyjuarez
07-13-2005, 02:50 PM
Are you sure about that?He prolly means the visual stimulii thing.

Btw, I don't think you should trash the thread in funny stuff. Leave it there to remind people how idiotic racism is and how idiotic it makes the practitioners of it appear.
Im not racist.I think my god is black and so are the people of israel.I dont qite know what Busyman was talkin about? :01:

GepperRankins
07-13-2005, 03:18 PM
shouldn't you be... uhhh... killed?

DarthInsinuate
07-13-2005, 03:42 PM
http://www.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

maebach
07-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I think there should be a section. It's what brings all guys, of all races together(except homosexuals, transexuals etc.).