PDA

View Full Version : How ordinary people turn crazy

Barbarossa
07-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Check out this thread, from another forum...

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/messagepost.cfm?postaction=reply&catid=32&threadid=776884&messid=6606542&STARTPAGE=1&parentid=0&from=12

PsychoTouriste!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sArA
07-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Hillarious! chicken shit poltroon? :blink:

GepperRankins
07-14-2005, 02:32 PM
that guy seems pretty crazy to begin with

DarthInsinuate
07-14-2005, 05:09 PM
i'd question the sanity of the final poster too

Gripper
07-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Shall we send him an email from FST asking him to come join our lounge,can you imagine what would happen when he cuts lose in here :lol:

This is a quote from his post
Fuck you you goddamn son of a whore. Just delete my membership. Oh and let me tell you something you goddamn cowards---You fucking well better KEEP hiding behind distance and anonymity you chickenshit poltroons. You people are blithering, no-good, chickenshit cowards. Not one of you yellow bellies would dare approach me in person and interfere with me in this way. I goddamn dare you to come to me face to face this way. I fucking well dare you.

FUCK YOU :lol:

Snee
07-14-2005, 07:27 PM
That's the bloke JP linked us to a while ago?

He's cool, oh yes.

Biggles
07-14-2005, 08:12 PM
I think it would be fair to say that perhaps the gentleman would be happier in a forum other than ours. Let us just turn the lights out and not answer the door. :lookaroun

Rat Faced
07-14-2005, 09:41 PM
I be fifty-three, healthy, six feet, 180 pounds, good looking but nothing to get all up in the air about, blond receding hair, green eyes, university grad., writer, teacher. Can work in exotic locations and have done so, easy to get along with, adventurous, survivor, world traveler. Have bicycled thirty thousand miles through nineteen countries---USA, Canada, Mexico, western Europe, eastern Europe, former Soviet Union, China, south Korea.

Wonder what he'd be like if he was uptight? :ph34r:

Biggles
07-14-2005, 09:45 PM
I be fifty-three, healthy, six feet, 180 pounds, good looking but nothing to get all up in the air about, blond receding hair, green eyes, university grad., writer, teacher. Can work in exotic locations and have done so, easy to get along with, adventurous, survivor, world traveler. Have bicycled thirty thousand miles through nineteen countries---USA, Canada, Mexico, western Europe, eastern Europe, former Soviet Union, China, south Korea.

:lol:

It does not bear thinking about.

bigboab
07-14-2005, 09:58 PM

Sound a younger version of me.:cool: Except the bikes. though I have been on a few bikes, in a lot of countries. Except the hair.:( Except the health.:( Except the eyes. Except easy to get on with. Except the good looking. Except the writing. Otherwise a lot like me.

P.S. I lied about the weight.:(

peat moss
07-15-2005, 03:38 AM
Hmm bike rider I'm thinking hemroids ! That would bring out the beast of anyone .

Wolfmight
07-15-2005, 04:59 AM
hehe, funny ass post... must be some 13 year old