PDA

View Full Version : cow sh*t does not smell very nice

Frohike
07-15-2005, 10:59 AM
some farmer has spread cow poo all over his field, which is near by, and now there's a strong breeze outside and the cow sh*t must have been fresh cos everything fecking stinks of cow sh*t! :fist:

i'd close all the windows but then it would be too hot :unsure:

manker
07-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Last night the queue at the bar was four deep and 20 across. I was approximately dead centre of this seething mass of sweaty people. It wasn't nice.

This old alcoholic tramp guy (It was a JD Weatherspoons pub, they're allowed in there) was about three people from me - he farted and was shouted at 'cos the queue people didn't like it :no:

He then screwed up his face and shit himself on purpose. It was mayhem and I lost my place in the queue :dry:

Tramp shit > Cow shit.

manker
07-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Damn, last night I decided to make a whole thread about this. I prolly would have fleshed the story out with more details.

I bet you're all gutted :ermm:

Frohike
07-15-2005, 11:19 AM
plz, lincoln cows feed on tramp shit fo' food, nice try though, manker :dry:

bad news about your place in the queue though' :no:

GepperRankins
07-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Last night the queue at the bar was four deep and 20 across. I was approximately dead centre of this seething mass of sweaty people. It wasn't nice.

This old alcoholic tramp guy (It was a JD Weatherspoons pub, they're allowed in there) was about three people from me - he farted and was shouted at 'cos the queue people didn't like it :no:

He then screwed up his face and shit himself on purpose. It was mayhem and I lost my place in the queue :dry:

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
:lol: that guy pwns

did he not realise he had no change of clothes? :ermm:

manker
07-15-2005, 11:34 AM

bad news about your place in the queue though' :no:Yeah but tramp shit is, apparently, liquid - plus he had shorts and flip flops on. Some of it went on a girl.

Tramp shit must pwn cow shit 'cos cows don't poo over people in pubs :ermm:

manker
07-15-2005, 11:37 AM

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
:lol: that guy pwns

did he not realise he had no change of clothes? :ermm:I don't think he cared. After we left, we seen him sitting on a bench near the taxi rank.

He made no attempt to distance himself from teh drunken chavs ... so yeah, apart from the horror of me witnessing the incident, he pwns :D

DarthInsinuate
07-15-2005, 11:47 AM

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
that is one of the fucking awesomest things i have ever heard :01:

enoughfakefiles
07-15-2005, 11:48 AM

Tramp shit > Cow shit.
that is one of the fucking awesomest things i have ever heard :01:

It must have been loud if you heard it. :unsure:

bigboab
07-15-2005, 12:16 PM

Has Mulder been made aware of this?:ph34r:

Frohike
07-15-2005, 12:19 PM

Has Mulder been made aware of this?:ph34r:

i saw a cow sneak into his bathroom yesterday, bloody cows :no:

Gripper
07-15-2005, 07:14 PM
I had a stomach bug an just cause I hadn't shaved for a while doesn't make me a tramp :dry: