PDA

View Full Version : 20 Things You Didn't Know Your PC Could Do

muchspl3
07-17-2005, 08:51 AM
http://pcworld.com/resource/printable/article/0,aid,108720,00.asp

I liked no.18 rip a lp with your scanner :lol:

sArA
07-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Some of them are erm...quite interesting!

GepperRankins
07-17-2005, 02:29 PM
BEING PCWORLD I SHOULD CALL THIS GHEY, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY KEWL

sorry caps :rolleyes:

lynx
07-17-2005, 02:39 PM
BEING PCWORLD I SHOULD CALL THIS GHEY, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY KEWL

sorry caps :rolleyes:
different pcworld.

Rat Faced
07-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Each morning when I get into the office, I hang up my coat, drop my bag in a corner, and start the process of turning on my PC. Five minutes later, I'm ready to work after waiting for the machine to boot, typing in my network password, waiting for plug-ins to load, and finally opening all the applications I use each day. Who needs all that waiting?

This guy has no idea :angry:

You switch on, put your password in, then go make a cup of coffee while it boots up and logs into the system. :snooty:

lynx
07-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Each morning when I get into the office, I hang up my coat, drop my bag in a corner, and start the process of turning on my PC. Five minutes later, I'm ready to work after waiting for the machine to boot, typing in my network password, waiting for plug-ins to load, and finally opening all the applications I use each day. Who needs all that waiting?

You switch on, put your password in, then go make a cup of coffee while it boots up and logs into the system. :snooty:Rat, I've a feeling you've missed something. This guy obviously works for local government. He does all that waiting etc, then he goes to make that cup of coffee. :P

peat moss
07-17-2005, 07:00 PM
@rat faced, you should see some of my friends computers start up ! :frusty:

Rat Faced
07-17-2005, 07:21 PM

You switch on, put your password in, then go make a cup of coffee while it boots up and logs into the system. :snooty:Rat, I've a feeling you've missed something. This guy obviously works for local government. He does all that waiting etc, then he goes to make that cup of coffee. :P

Ah..

Local Government... much more waste than in my Central Government Department.

Explains everything... damn Public Servants :angry: