PDA

View Full Version : Act of war: Direct Action

Formula1
07-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Is this game worth downloading and playing? Im not into most RTS, and i've only played a few , I played Empire Earth and didnt find it all that good. In AoW, am I, as the player, engaged in combat through out the whole game? and does anyone know a fast site (preferably a private torrent site) where i can download it from?

Smith
07-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Leave your comp on over night and tell us :)

Orange_Boy
07-19-2005, 05:49 PM
I want this game and it looks very good from the pictures and videos i've seen from it. but you need some mid range spec pc to run the game but worth it!

GepperRankins
07-19-2005, 07:57 PM
kinda fun singleplayer but there's no replay value as the skirmish games only give you enough money to get by. well as far as i know there's no way to get loadsa money, like the black market/supply drop/hackers of generals

Shiranai_Baka
07-19-2005, 09:26 PM
What Gepper Rankins. I myself couldn't even win the skirmish games though but the campaigns are interesting and fun.

GepperRankins
07-19-2005, 09:53 PM
What Gepper Rankins. I myself couldn't even win the skirmish games though but the campaigns are interesting and fun.
that's what i mean. you don't really get a chance to make a decent base or big army. you gotta rush the skirmishes or you end up with a crappy stalemate, because you can't afford to attack