PDA

View Full Version : Ares Lite Cant connect.

Formula1
07-19-2005, 02:37 AM
First off, i dont have peer guardian running in the background. When i openn up ares , the web page loads withing the program. when i search for an artist, like a popular one, it doesnt bring back any result. Anyone know the solution to fixing this? I've been experiencing this problem for over a week now. I've reinstalled it several times, and this doesnt fix the problem.. And its always says "<connecting>".

Formula1
07-19-2005, 03:58 AM
Never mind. It looks like it takes it 5-10 minutes to connect, so looks like my problem is solved now :). Sorry for any inconvenience...

Guyver
07-19-2005, 04:53 AM
Sorry for any inconvenience...

YOU FUCKING BETTER BE!!!....lol...yeh ares takes a min for me to connect too...but meh i only use it once in a while, i usally just download full albums

chicbassplayer
07-21-2005, 07:51 AM
I've had the same problem with Ares not connecting. I found that if you go to the control panel and click disconnect, and then connect, it sometimes helps it to connect faster.

maebach
07-23-2005, 12:36 PM
It takes 5-10 mins. for me too. I disconnect and reconnect too, it does connect a bit faster

sindasox
07-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I downloaded Ares this evening and when i went to connect to it from the icon on my desktop nothing happened, i just couldnt get it to load......??????......is this the same problem as these guys above are having or something else.

CHEERS