PDA

View Full Version : Postal 2

TNTIcemanTNT
04-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Ive downloaded it off BitTorrent, but this one is unlike the others for some reason. Its a .rar. package so I go to extract the first one (001) as per usual with other games, it contains the bin and cue file. All i want is the bin file to put as a image but it wont let me extract it, saying I need to have the following volume. Wtf its saying my C drive is the volume.......but I already have that and I wasnt even extracting it there. Can anyone help please, gay ass problem this one.
TNTIcemanTNT

bananadude
04-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Not sure EXACTLY what your problem is here, but i had something similar. Mine kept on saying i need to begin extraction from an earlier volume. Is this what you mean? I tried numerous things round this, but it didn't work. In the end i just deleted it and downloaded again. Then it worked perfectly and the game runs fine. Keep trying but it might be a case of downloading again i'm afraid... :(

TNTIcemanTNT
04-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Ah I see, did you download exactly the same file from the same site and it worked? In that case we must of got bad apples. Ill dl it again then.