PDA

View Full Version : Pr0n Download

JPaul
07-20-2005, 01:59 PM
I was going to download some menage á une material, but couldn't decide between

"Audrey is a Filthy Fuckin' Fuck Pig" and "Whore Gaggers Four"

if anyone has seen either, or preferably both I would appreciate your input.

Thank you in advance.

manker
07-20-2005, 02:01 PM
if anyone has seen either, or preferably both I would appreciate your input.But then it wouldn't be a menage á une :naughty:

Gemby!
07-20-2005, 02:06 PM
audrey sounds old - so go for the other one

lol @ manker

JPaul
07-20-2005, 02:08 PM
if anyone has seen either, or preferably both I would appreciate your input.But then it wouldn't be a menage á une :naughty:
If I throw them in the air will you hit them out of the park.

Barbarossa
07-20-2005, 02:09 PM
"Audrey is a Filthy Fuckin' Fuck Pig"

Farmyard filth! :naughty:

Mr. Mulder
07-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Whore Gaggers Four, it's got whores in it :01:

manker
07-20-2005, 02:27 PM
But then it wouldn't be a menage á une :naughty:
:lol:

I can't resist your lazy lob.

JPaul
07-20-2005, 02:33 PM

Do you have a link for that.

manker
07-20-2005, 02:38 PM

Do you have a link for that.Sorry :(

It was something I heard Spitney Beers say to the ref in NWWL, unlike you I'm not a fan of fast forwarding to the best bits :snooty:

I knew it would come in handy some day ... .

Edit: The quote, I mean, not your lazy lob.

DanB
07-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Screw my Wife 48 is quite good :naughty:

Mr. Mulder
07-20-2005, 04:18 PM

Just Googled, the first link :/

DanB
07-20-2005, 04:24 PM
On FL :whistling:

JPaul
07-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Dans Wife (48)

Dan = MILF hunter :naughty:

manker
07-20-2005, 05:35 PM

Just Googled, the first link :/I just copied Screw My Wife 48 and absentmindedly pasted it into my browser without first clicking home (Google) - oddly it took me right to the film that Dan was talking about.

Firefox is teh magic for pr0n :cool2:

DanB
07-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Just Googled, the first link :/I just copied Screw My Wife 48 and absentmindedly pasted it into my browser without first clicking home (Google) - oddly it took me right to the film that Dan was talking about.

Hope the missus wasn't there :ph34r:

manker
07-20-2005, 07:35 PM
I just copied Screw My Wife 48 and absentmindedly pasted it into my browser without first clicking home (Google) - oddly it took me right to the film that Dan was talking about.

Hope the missus wasn't there :ph34r:She wasn't. Good thing too - that cover is teh graphic :blushing:

Guillaume
07-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Hope the missus wasn't there :ph34r:She wasn't. Good thing too - that cover is teh graphic :blushing:

Do not forget to clear your browser history. The missuses are known to have a 7th sense about pr0n. :shifty:

manker
07-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Separate accounts on teh PC.

So I think I'm alright there - her account doesn't have admin privileges, obviousement :happy:

JPaul
07-20-2005, 08:07 PM

So I think I'm alright there - her account doesn't have admin privileges, obviousement :happy:
Strangely I was discussing the "...ment" thing with a chap in the early hours of this a.m. circa 04:00 hours to be inexact.

We used the example absolutement, obviousement and vraiment. Which was rather strange, as only one of them is an actual word, apparentement.

Even more strangely apparentement is a real word. I've just found that out whilst working on this post. One lives and loirns.

This post has been brought to you by the word strangement.

manker
07-20-2005, 08:15 PM

Strangely I was discussing the "...ment" thing with a chap in the early hours of this a.m. circa 04:00 hours to be inexact.

We used the example absolutement, obviousement and vraiment. Which was rather strange, as only one of them is an actual word, apparentement.

Even more strangely apparentement is a real word. I've just found that out whilst working on this post. One lives and loirns.

This post has been brought to you by the word strangement.Vraiment, ftw!

Did you bring to him other wonders of interwebland, such as suckercawked, teh roka and arschfécker. I think I may have mentioned on here my forrays into bringing such talk to the people of publand.

JPaul
07-20-2005, 08:20 PM

This post has been brought to you by the word strangement.Vraiment, ftw!

Did you bring to him other wonders of interwebland, such as suckercawked, teh roka and arschfécker. I think I may have mentioned on here my forrays into bringing such talk to the people of publand.

Grow up.

DanB
07-20-2005, 08:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JPaul
07-20-2005, 08:26 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
FTW :blink:

manker
07-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Vraiment, ftw!

Grow up.
:lol: :dry:

Arschfécker

JPaul
07-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Grow up.
:lol: :dry:

Arschfécker
http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

Guillaume
07-20-2005, 08:31 PM
arschfécker

It's spelled ŕrschfécker thank you.

JPaul
07-20-2005, 08:32 PM
arschfécker

It's spelled ŕrschfécker thank you.
Shut it, bum boy.

manker
07-20-2005, 08:33 PM
arschfécker

It's spelled ŕrschfécker thank you.I fecking copy/pasted it from your post (http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1937#) at t'Moderation

Guillaume
07-20-2005, 08:37 PM
It's spelled ŕrschfécker thank you.I fecking copy/pasted it from your post (http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1937#) at t'Moderation

No accents on uppercase letters, Besserwesser! :fist:

manker
07-20-2005, 08:41 PM
I fecking copy/pasted it from your post (http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1937#) at t'Moderation

No accents on uppercase letters, Besserwesser! :fist::dry:

How are we supposed to know if it's at the start of a sentence.

It's like if a word is feminine or masculine. You can't tell just by looking or by putting it in context.

English grammar > French grammar :snooty:

DanB
07-20-2005, 08:44 PM
England > France in fact :P

manker
07-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Hang on.

An example is the use of accents on uppercase letters. Many people in France (but not in other French-speaking countries) think that putting accents on uppercase letters is against the rules; in fact, accents on uppercase letters are just as mandatory as they are on lowercase letters, even in France. But trying to convince the average dolt on the street of that can be an exercise in futility. Still, I continue to put accents on capital letters in writing, despite the whining of the uneducated, because I don't like to enshrine mistakes in written form.

Wikipedia also agrees :smilie4:

JPaul
07-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Correcting French grammar now, fan-tastique.

Tho' I have to say "But trying to convince the average dolt on the street of that can be an exercise in futility" casts some doubt on the validity of your source.

Commencement avec mais, v poor.

Guillaume
07-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Hang on.

An example is the use of accents on uppercase letters. Many people in France (but not in other French-speaking countries) think that putting accents on uppercase letters is against the rules; in fact, accents on uppercase letters are just as mandatory as they are on lowercase letters, even in France. But trying to convince the average dolt on the street of that can be an exercise in futility. Still, I continue to put accents on capital letters in writing, despite the whining of the uneducated, because I don't like to enshrine mistakes in written form.

Wikipedia also agrees :smilie4:

edit: You know what? You're right about this. :blushing:

manker
07-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Hehe, just from teh Wikipedia talk back forum bit and another random forum. Thought it would make you look tho' :D

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=accents+on+uppercase+letters&btnG=Search&meta=

Top result and 5th one down.

Guillaume
07-20-2005, 08:56 PM
As stated in the edited post, you're right.

Still the word isn't French. :P

Find me one about Alsatian, besserwesser.

Edit: argl. I'll go commit suicide now. :cry:
After watching Lost that is.

manker
07-20-2005, 09:00 PM
I wanted to post that :fist:

A bit slow because I had to change my boxers, correcting grammar of a foreign language is teh hawt :pinch: