PDA

View Full Version : Just finished watching R Kellys "Trapped in the closet" series.

Smith
07-22-2005, 12:15 AM
What teh fook??? :huh:

EDIT: aw, sorry i swear i pressed music world before i made the topic :(

maebach
07-22-2005, 04:02 PM
i saw the video for the first part, on BET. I thought it was ok. He goes to the club, gets drunk, goes to a womans house, sleeps wit her, her husband comes, they have an argument. In the 3rd part it seems from the song the husband was gay. (It's so hard to understand r&b, hip hop and rap lyrics)

ziggyjuarez
07-22-2005, 04:16 PM
How did his girl know he was pulled over ?

exo_body
07-22-2005, 04:39 PM
wasnt the cop sposed to pull him over on purpose, to give the girl time to clear up and get showered?

DanB
07-22-2005, 04:45 PM
A woman? I thought he only liked too young girls

ahctlucabbuS
07-22-2005, 05:16 PM
...and how many are currently trapped in the closet?

Busyman
07-22-2005, 06:09 PM
i saw the video for the first part, on BET. I thought it was ok. He goes to the club, gets drunk, goes to a womans house, sleeps wit her, her husband comes, they have an argument. In the 3rd part it seems from the song the husband was gay. (It's so hard to understand r&b, hip hop and rap lyrics)
As opposed to what...screaming heavy metal? :huh:

The husband is gay, gets mad, reveals he has a boyfriend, Kelly leaves and speeds away, gets pulled over by a cop and ticketed, gets home, fucks his wife, start moving a pillow 'cause he has a cramp, she keeps him occupied by..uh fucking him, they finish, he sees a condom on the bedd, they fuss, she reveals she was at the same club as he the night before, saw him leave with the female, she fucked the cop that pulled him over.

It was genuis how he did the videos and songs. However, they are drawn out. It's basically a story with arguing for 30 min.

Still very smart.

There will be parts 6-10 soon.

Smith
07-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Its a cool story, but the way he did it is stupid. a 10 part song???

Busyman
07-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Its a cool story, but the way he did it is stupid. a 10 part song???
It's just the opposite for me.

Shit story but the way he told it was cool.

The style is the reason why it got all this hoopla.

maebach
07-23-2005, 12:51 PM
10 parts? it'll be a marathon. thanks for summarizing busyman, i only watched the first part and listened to 1-3

ApacNTS
07-23-2005, 02:14 PM
saw 1-5 on vh1 about a month ago, was pretty good, the video atleast. 6-10, maybe someone will finally get shot with that gun Kelly's been flinging around.