PDA

View Full Version : Cremation Or Burial?

brotherdoobie
07-22-2005, 05:40 AM
I would prefer being roasted. The thought of being buried terrifies me. :ohmy:
Also,I have heard it's cheaper. (cremation)

Peace bd

ziggyjuarez
07-22-2005, 06:46 AM
Burial
So i can come back as a zombie and watch the simpsons season 100

{I}{K}{E}
07-22-2005, 07:54 AM
Cremation

DarthInsinuate
07-22-2005, 08:34 AM
it was on Mythbusters that you would only last a couple of hours inside a coffin before you die

anyway i prefer cremation, on top of a big pyre

Skiz
07-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Burial.

Poll please! :)

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 10:16 AM
cremation... make sur i'm dead :fear:

or keep me in the freezer and hang me from the porch on halloween

Gemby!
07-22-2005, 10:22 AM
cremation - burial is kinda freaky with the bugs eventually creepin and a crawlin and then hybernating :wacko:

however being a zombie is tempting

bigboab
07-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Burial. I'm fed up with my head going pop.:)

Is this time to resurrect the old joke? They are opening a Crematorium in Kilmarnock. But it wont make any difference to me. I'll still get my milk from Tesco.:blink:

Dark Steno
07-22-2005, 10:35 AM
My head for burial while my body for donation.

Guillaume
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
First I'll donate (well, have someone else donate) my organs.
The ones that actually still work (stay away from the liver! :whistling ) that is.

Then have whatever remains cremated.

lynx
07-22-2005, 11:41 AM
I would prefer being roasted. The thought of being buried terrifies me. :ohmy:
Also,I have heard it's cheaper. (cremation)

Peace bdHow about microwaved? :lookaroun

manker
07-22-2005, 11:50 AM
I couldn't care less.*

* This is the correct version of I could care less. If you mean to say that you couldn't care less about something. However, If you think that there is something, possibly, in the world that you do care less about, feel free to use I could care less. Thanks.

Snee
07-22-2005, 11:56 AM
Burial, so the future people can clown me.

lynx
07-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Burial, so the future people can clown me.We can do that now.http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/203638.gif

Snee
07-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah, but it wouldn't be the same :snooty:

Barbarossa
07-22-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm going to get made into a diamond (http://www.lifegem.com/)

:01:

Busyman
07-22-2005, 01:20 PM
I couldn't give a shit.*

* Whether this is the correct version or whether I should or shouldn't give 2 or even 3 shits, I could or couldn't give a shit. If one struggles with this wording then simply get some pussy to get your mind off grammar. However, If you think that there is something, possibly, in the world that you do give 9 shits about, feel free to use whatever the fuck comes to mind since, if you could or couldn't give a shit, it doesn't fucking matter....now does it? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER!!!. Thanks, and fuck yo mama.

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 01:25 PM
I couldn't give a shit.*

* Whether this is the correct version or whether I should or shouldn't give 2 or even 3 shits, I could or couldn't give a shit. If one struggles with this wording then simply get some pussy to get your mind off grammar. However, If you think that there is something, possibly, in the world that you do give 9 shits about, feel free to use whatever the fuck comes to mind since, if you could or couldn't give shit, it doesn't fucking matter....now does it? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER!!!. Thanks, and fuck yo mama.
you are but an idiot

manker
07-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Busyman doesn't care what we think yet he takes the time and trouble to precisely emulate the style in my post and takes 104 words to relate to us just how much he doesn't care.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 01:49 PM
surely "doesn't care" actually means he does. well, by merkin logic anyway :ermm:

manker
07-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Merkin logic is a myth. So you're probably right :01:

Busyman
07-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Busyman doesn't care what we think yet he takes the time and trouble to precisely emulate the style in my post and takes 104 words to relate to us just how much he doesn't care.

Fuck, there's 104 words in my post? :blink:

...you counted 'em? :blink:

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 01:59 PM

...you counted 'em? :blink:
well he didn't care

manker
07-22-2005, 02:00 PM

...you counted 'em? :blink:No, dickhead. I guessed :lol:

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 02:02 PM

does that "no" mean "yes"?

manker
07-22-2005, 02:04 PM
No, dickhead. I guessed :lol:
does that "no" mean "yes"?Indeed.

Also, incase you were wondering, when I said dickhead, I actually meant quim :happy:

Busyman
07-22-2005, 02:10 PM

Oh also regarding my post. If I went through the trouble of precisely emulating the style in your post, then you'd know that the initial answer referred to Cremation Or Burial and not what you or anyone thought of whateverthefuck. :ermm: That wasn't addressed.

Are you keeping up with the count of the words?

As a grammmaticalculusman you sure are fuckingstupid....and when I say you are fuckingstupid, I mean that in the best possible way that I could describe a polished turd such as yourself.

Thanks for coming out..of the closet.

manker
07-22-2005, 02:18 PM
No, dickhead. I guessed :lol:
Oh also regarding my post. If I went through the trouble of precisely emulating the style in your post, then you'd know that the initial answer referred to Cremation Or Burial and not what you or anyone thought of whateverthefuck. :ermm: So if you copied my style of posting then I'd know that you were referring to the thread title. How does that work, you could have been talking about anything. I'd never be able to tell without reading the actual words.

Nice merkin logic.

As a grammmaticalculusman you sure are fuckingstupid....and when I say you are fuckingstupid, I mean that in the best possible way that I could describe a polished turd such as yourself.

Sorry, but swearing lots doesn't make something funny. In the same way that saying an apple is an orange still doesn't make it an orange.

I'm sure that you'll understand precisely what I mean :happy:

Thanks coming out..of the closet.Eh? Thanks coming out of the closet. What does that mean?

MCHeshPants420
07-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Grammer rules it does.

manker
07-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Hurry up, Busy. I'm getting bored waiting for you to reply.

I'm off to the pub at half four :dry:

Jon L. Obscene
07-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Burial.

Simply thinking of those I leave behind, my personal opinion is that it matters not what happens to your body, you ain't gonna know.
But those left behind who would maybe like to visit me on my birthday or aniversary or whatever have somewhere to go where they know I have been laid to rest, not a field or ocean where I was scattered (along with bits of burnt wood and crap probably mixed up with other people and sweepings from the floor) and blown away/taken with tide.

So burial for the sake of my loved ones and those who loved me.

Jonno :cool:

manker
07-22-2005, 03:01 PM
You can be cremated and interred, Jonno.

Jon L. Obscene
07-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Not the same, like I said, ashes are mixed up with other shit, so it's not actually me is it.
Like I said, my pov but I don't like the thought of being sat on the mantel piece and being used as an ashtray , only for someone to turn round a year later and say "Jon's been dead a year and I do believe he's putting on wieght" :huh:

fugley
07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Wheelie bin please...

manker
07-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Not the same, like I said, ashes are mixed up with other shit, so it's not actually me is it.
Like I said, my pov but I don't like the thought of being sat on the mantel piece and being used as an ashtray , only for someone to turn round a year later and say "Jon's been dead a year and I do believe he's putting on wieght" :huh:

Jonno :cool:But you'll be interred, that's my point :blink:

Your ashes are mixed with the coffin, obviously. Similarly, if you're buried then once you start rotting, your remains will be mixed with all the dirt, worms and other crap that's near to where you decompose.

Same thing but you'll take up less space.

Dark Steno
07-22-2005, 03:24 PM
hmmm, how about burial and then cremated? or cremated first?

NikkiD
07-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Cremation, after my organs are harvested for donation. I'd rather not be taking up prime real estate with my corpse. :lol:

Also, I don't want a funeral, or any tearful goodbyes. Throw a really big party and laugh about me and all the things I did while I was alive. Celebrate my life, don't mourn my death.

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 03:39 PM
i want to be buried at sea. for teh sake of hassle

Dark Steno
07-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Cremation, after my organs are harvested for donation. I'd rather not be taking up prime real estate with my corpse. :lol:

Also, I don't want a funeral, or any tearful goodbyes. Throw a really big party and laugh about me and all the things I did while I was alive. Celebrate my life, don't mourn my death.
:cry: But I want to remember you.

Anyway, it saves more soils.

manker
07-22-2005, 03:53 PM

Anyway, it saves more soils.Do you often soil yourself while thinking about Nikki :naughty:

Jon L. Obscene
07-22-2005, 04:01 PM
But you'll be interred, that's my point :blink:

But does'nt that just mean being buried? :huh: which is what I said I wanted.

manker
07-22-2005, 04:06 PM
But you'll be interred, that's my point :blink:

But does'nt that just mean being buried? :huh: which is what I said I wanted.

Jonno :cool:Yeah, cremated and then having your ashes buried.

It's a bit like getting buried in a big coffin, except you're cremated first and interred in a small pot.

It saves space, like.

Dark Steno
07-22-2005, 04:06 PM

Anyway, it saves more soils.Do you often soil yourself while thinking about Nikki :naughty:
LOL... wth :lol:

Jon L. Obscene
07-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, cremated and then having your ashes buried.

It's a bit like getting buried in a big coffin, except you're cremated first and interred in a small pot.

It saves space, like.

Wait........burned and burried?........so they set fire to me and bury me in a pot named after a muppet?
Hmmm........nah, not the same, don't wanna be burned.

manker
07-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah, cremated and then having your ashes buried.

It saves space, like.

Wait........burned and burried?........so they set fire to me and bury me in a pot named after a muppet?
Hmmm........nah, not the same, don't wanna be burned.

Jonno :cool:So completely at odds with your initial comment.

Simply thinking of those I leave behind, my personal opinion is that it matters not what happens to your body, you ain't gonna know.

:lol:

Busyman
07-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Oh also regarding my post. If I went through the trouble of precisely emulating the style in your post, then you'd know that the initial answer referred to Cremation Or Burial and not what you or anyone thought of whateverthefuck. :ermm: So if you copied my style of posting then I'd know that you were referring to the thread title. How does that work, you could have been talking about anything. I'd never be able to tell without reading the actual words.

Nice merkin logic.
Mmk. Then I will assume....

I couldn't care less.*
....is referring to your small brain (among others things) and that you were not alluding to the topic title (or even the preceding post). IIIIIII gotcha.
Thanks for clearing that :shit: up. :1eye:

Sorry, but swearing lots doesn't make something funny. In the same way that saying an apple is an orange still doesn't make it an orange.
Now what the FUCK are you on about? I swear rather incosistently most timesFUCKYOU I just blurtDIPSHIT out whatSHITFACE comes to mind unscrupulously.

I'm sure that you'll understand precisely what I mean :happy:
One day I will...perhaps if I get in a bad car accident :wacko: or develop 'Palsy. :1eye:

Thanks for coming out..of the closet.Eh? Thanks coming out of the closet. What does that mean?
:shifty:

Jon L. Obscene
07-22-2005, 04:32 PM
No, it's nothing to do with what actually happens to my body, it's a personal belief I have, not a religion, just a belief, part of which I've stated and I simply don't wanna be burned.

manker
07-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Feck's sake. I waited an hour for you to come up with that.

Pft. You used to be quite good. You're a beaten man these days, Busy :(

Busyman
07-22-2005, 04:39 PM

I gotta work sometimes. :(

Besides that you shouldn't be waiting for anything. :huh:

It's a forum and not exactly a chat room. You should be worried about starting from scratch and crack open that Dr. Seuss book....get those reading skills back up to snuff. :01:

Next time I'll try and beat my previous record of 104 words just for you, stanker.

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 04:53 PM

I gotta work sometimes. :(

Besides that you shouldn't be waiting for anything. :huh:

It's a forum and not exactly a chat room. You should be worried about starting from scratch and crack open that Dr. Seuss book....get those reading skills back up to snuff. :01:

Next time I'll try and beat my previous record of 104 words just for you, stanker.
i was confused for a secong then i realised "you" means "i"

lynx
07-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Celebrate my life, don't mourn my death.
Good idea. In fact I think I'll start early, like tonight. :cheers:

brotherdoobie
07-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Celebrate my life, don't mourn my death.
Good idea. In fact I think I'll start early, like tonight. :cheers:

Cheers! I'll drink to that. :guinesssm

Peace Paul

Gripper
07-22-2005, 08:20 PM
cheers :beer: :drunk: :cheers:

Biggles
07-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Options (http://www.btinternet.com/~basedata/sinkordie/undertaker.htm)

Something to consider? :blink:

Gripper
07-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Biggles changing his name to Hannibal :)

Biggles
07-22-2005, 08:46 PM
:shifty:

Or ... exhumation

The traditional method of leaving the body out to be cleaned by teh wildlife and then bring the bones home as family heirlooms.

However, may one and all have plenty of time to consider their options.

brotherdoobie
07-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Biggles changing his name to Hannibal :)

Because, he would much rather commit suicide by poison, then surrender?

Peace bd

Gripper
07-22-2005, 08:52 PM
:frusty: Take a gander at his options post

brotherdoobie
07-22-2005, 08:58 PM
:frusty: Take a gander at his options post

My post was rhetorical in nature. A play on the name Hannibal...

Peace bd

Gripper
07-22-2005, 09:01 PM
soz slightly alcahol impaired please be accepting apolagies :slap:

Biggles
07-22-2005, 09:04 PM
:(

I still don't get it

:frusty:

Gripper
07-22-2005, 09:11 PM
The Romans reacted to his obvious ambitions with sacking him from Carthage. Hannibal fled to Syria, to the court of Antiochus 3. Antiochus fought together with Hannibal against Rome, but when Antiochus was defeated in 190, Hannibal had to escape to Crete, and later Bithynia (now Izmit) in northern Asia Minor. The story repeated itself, warfare together with new allies against Rome resulted in defeat, but this time Hannibal committed suicide by poison instead of surrendering.

Biggles
07-22-2005, 09:16 PM
The Romans reacted to his obvious ambitions with sacking him from Carthage. Hannibal fled to Syria, to the court of Antiochus 3. Antiochus fought together with Hannibal against Rome, but when Antiochus was defeated in 190, Hannibal had to escape to Crete, and later Bithynia (now Izmit) in northern Asia Minor. The story repeated itself, warfare together with new allies against Rome resulted in defeat, but this time Hannibal committed suicide by poison instead of surrendering.

:lol:

Well done Brotherdoobie

I was searching amongst the weeds and it was in the stars.