PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something, would like help?

LordVodka
07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Hello, I am new to this place and I need help finding something.

I am looking for a PC Game called 'Conquest: Frontier Wars'. I have searched all the major torrent sites and came up with a few results that SAY they have seeders for the .iso, but when I try to connect to them, it doesn't respond to anything they have, which leads me to believe that those .torrents are down.

Anyways, any help in finding and retrieving this game from someone on this site, or P2P, or whatever it may be, I'd highly appreciate knowing.

Thank you,
LordVodka.

maebach
07-22-2005, 03:49 PM
:unsure: this forum doesnt have torrents. we have newsgroups, someone might know where to find your game. look at

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t89539.html

plenty of sites there

LordVodka
07-22-2005, 04:09 PM
I know this site doesn't have .torrents. If you'd read, I was simply saying that I 'LOOKED' through Torrent Sites to try and find it that way. But thank you for the link, I shall look through it and see if I can find it.

fez1122
07-22-2005, 09:20 PM
alrite man do any other torrents connect and go pretty fast if they do not do either then your probably behind a firewall and you need to port forward the ports that you set as your bittorrent port.

kazaa2002
07-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Hello, I am new to this place and I need help finding something.

I am looking for a PC Game called 'Conquest: Frontier Wars'. I have searched all the major torrent sites and came up with a few results that SAY they have seeders for the .iso, but when I try to connect to them, it doesn't respond to anything they have, which leads me to believe that those .torrents are down.

Anyways, any help in finding and retrieving this game from someone on this site, or P2P, or whatever it may be, I'd highly appreciate knowing.

Thank you,
LordVodka.

for odd stuff, this may help you in your search,
suggest you google for emule
then search emule

LordVodka
07-24-2005, 01:22 PM
fez1122, Yes the other .torrents I have connect, they have seeders. Torrents can only connect if they have someone on the other side seeding them through.
kazaa2002, thanks, I'll try that.

sArA
07-24-2005, 11:17 PM
I found all of these on emule....don't know how good they all are.

conquest frontier wars (http://server2.uploadit.org/files/sara5564-emulescreenshot.JPG)