PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2 the next target for the AO (18+) rating!

abu_has_the_power
07-22-2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

the politicians are at it again! the sims 2 has sexual capabilities as well as pedophile related activities. the original sims, including all it's expansions, allowed for the same type of nudity, sexual behavior, and even lesbian and gay relationships!! and the homosexuality is not hard to achieve. making to girls kiss is oh so fun. :lol: but they're not bitching bout those are they. fuckers

FUCK THIS GAY FUCKER! *buys 2 dozen eggs and eggs his house

Smith
07-22-2005, 09:47 PM
lol thats pretty stupid. My sister still plays the original with all the expantions and shees 12.

They dont have sex they "play" :P

GepperRankins
07-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Thompson doesn't buy it. "The sex and the nudity are in the game. That's the point. The blur is an admission that even the 'Ken and Barbie' features should not be displayed. The blur can be disarmed.

so he's attacking it because it doesn't contain real nudity?*

presuming that with the blur removed all you can see is pink*

Smith
07-22-2005, 11:04 PM
The blur cant be removed by little children, it required coding. And the game is shiped with the blocking, anything that happens third party should not effect the rating.

maebach
07-23-2005, 03:02 AM
first Conkers then GTA now this. pretty soon all games will be AO

Smith
07-23-2005, 03:38 AM
Well im not suprised GTA wasnt AO in the beginning, i mean you can go on massive killing sprees killing cops and women. But the sims is just retarded, you cant do anything bad in that game.

abu_has_the_power
07-23-2005, 04:57 AM
conker is ao? that was such an awesome game on n64

colt45joe
07-23-2005, 11:08 PM
jack thompson believes that if you take off the blurs that you then see the penis and vaginas and all that stuff. but hes just an idiot, cause if you take off the blurs its just like ken and barbie dolls.

The blur cant be removed by little children, it required coding. And the game is shiped with the blocking, anything that happens third party should not effect the rating.

yep yep

GepperRankins
07-23-2005, 11:23 PM
jack thompson believes that if you take off the blurs that you then see the penis and vaginas and all that stuff. but hes just an idiot, cause if you take off the blurs its just like ken and barbie dolls.

yep yep
he actually thinks the fact there aren't genetalia means EA feel guilty so they cover it up.

so in short.

EA* don't include nudity ?????, meaning EA* are evil

i can't remember who actually makes the game, thus i hate EA too :dry: *

colt45joe
07-23-2005, 11:26 PM
hes also trying to just ruin the fun (videogames in general.....) for everybody:

----- Original Message -----
To: shaunmccormack
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: interview questions

kiss the game industry good-bye

sArA
07-23-2005, 11:29 PM
My kids have Sims 2. In fact they seem pretty bored with it now, but when they were playing it, they didn't seem to have any interest in 'spicing things up'. They just went through the motions of job, family, buying stuff etc that the game promotes.

I think the only add-on they had was the unlimited money cheat. :)

Honestly, I think that some people can find something rude in just about anything if they look hard enough. I am surprised these people don't try and make bananas AO too :lol: :lol:

GepperRankins
07-23-2005, 11:37 PM
hes also trying to just ruin the fun (videogames in general.....) for everybody:

----- Original Message -----
To: shaunmccormack
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: interview questions

kiss the game industry good-bye
wow, i thought that was made up

http://keepyourkillingclean.blogspot.com/2005/02/jack-thompson-is-douche-bag.html

well, we know his email :ermm:

abu_has_the_power
07-23-2005, 11:39 PM
bananas! you should call up hilary clinton and tell her that. she probably uses them constantly cuz bill's such a playa

Smith
07-24-2005, 12:25 AM

yep yep
he actually thinks the fact there aren't genetalia means EA feel guilty so they cover it up.

so in short.

EA* don't include nudity ?????, meaning EA* are evil

i can't remember who actually makes the game, thus i hate EA too :dry: *

I think its Maxis ;)